Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 360 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos Hatetofly. Everything looks ready with the exception of the dragon. Also I'm glad they've fixed the issues they we're have with some of the lights few days ago such as the windows above Leicester Station.

I would also like to point out that the purple lights in the clock, that caused such a commotion, don't look half as bad now that all the other lights are working. It's almost as if...they know what they're doing. :look:

Last edited:
What a dandy zoom you have there HTF!

Yeah, the drapes have changed... they weren't patterned before...

Regarding that high window perch, I agree with everyone else. The character didn't climb on tables or ladders. Kooky choice.

Isn't the second phase of cabana bay opening the 16th? Any chance the rumored webcast is just for that?

Excellent photos, Hatetofly!

Is it just me or have they changed the curtains in Kreacher's window? They were black during testing, I think? It looks a lot better now; and I love the lighting on his face -- gives him a lot more depth.

Agreed about Kreacher........he looks much better now. Almost seems like they did something to his face......before he looked like he had a very bland white face.

So excited to be hitting the parks today. I'll be in heaven finally checking out the waterfront for myself! Wish I had a decent camera to takes pics for you guys :(

Twitter:

(@hiles75)Scaffolding off dragon [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]
Bp71sl-IcAE6K3v.jpg

(@megadis13)Soon. I hope. [HASHTAG]#DiagonAlley[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#london[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]
Bp7o0snCUAAmMW2.jpg

Last edited:
Were you not paying attention during phase 1?

54408252.jpg

This Potter thing is kind of a big deal.

Could you break the opening day crowd into enthusiasts, Potter fans who came just for the opening, people who had a vacation planned that had nothing to do with Potter, people who were just going to the park that day and knew nothing about the grand opening, locals and Florida residents who came specifically for the grand opening, and finally the general public who took vacations specifically to be there for the grand opening? The point of the discussion was just General Public that has to take vacations to be there specifically for grand opening, but I'm sure you knew that since you were paying attention. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.