Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For some reason, I dreamed about this ride last night, except it was more like Dante's Inferno with Harry Potter characters (thus the elevator) and the projection faces were terrible. My subconscious can conceive of grand grand cavernous four story show scenes set in marble buildings but not accurate projection, which is maybe my brain's personal statement on the triumph of architectural and theatrical design over the fallibility and broken promises of digital technology, idk.
It’s the main ride’s macguffin.
I don't believe you, I think you're MacGoofing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
@Alicia Do you know if the second major attraction of this land is in development?

Because that’s a huge gap to fill in the lineup and I’m sure they want to bolster capacity as much as possible.

I know this is ultra-nitpicky, but I do wish the view down that street as you enter did not end with a building in basically the same position as Gringotts, with two streets then branching off to either side.

I'm sure the aesthetics and architecture of the land are going to be terrific, but I do fear they've pulled from the Diagon Alley playbook perhaps a little too directly.

I know this is ultra-nitpicky, but I do wish the view down that street as you enter did not end with a building in basically the same position as Gringotts, with two streets then branching off to either side.

I'm sure the aesthetics and architecture of the land are going to be terrific, but I do fear they've pulled from the Diagon Alley playbook perhaps a little too directly.
While I do think the area could be a little bit more spread out than what is pictured in the concept art, I vaguely remember that in FB2 Paris was kinda compacted in the same way.
The quidditch World Cup occurring in Paris in the canon of the land sure makes for a good attraction idea for expansion.
The now dead VR broomstick concept comes to mind with this suggestion. However if they could somehow turn the idea of a quidditch WC into a dark ride that would be really cool. Maybe that could be something like what the original Avengers E ticket quinjet was going to be.