Would The Simpsons Ride be fine for a 4 year old? | Inside Universal Forums

Would The Simpsons Ride be fine for a 4 year old?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 3, 2022
I have a 4 year old that meets the height requirement for The Simpsons ride, but would the ride be too intense for someone that age? He's been on the Despicable Me Minion ride and really likes it, but I'm not sure if the Simpsons ride is more intense.

I have a 4 year old that meets the height requirement for The Simpsons ride, but would the ride be too intense for someone that age? He's been on the Despicable Me Minion ride and really likes it, but I'm not sure if the Simpsons ride is more intense.
Only you can know how your child will react. Personally I (old guy) will never try to ride Simpsons again (nausea) and Minions doesn't draw me back for another ride but that's just me.

He should be fine. My youngest was 4 when he rode Minions, Simpsons and Transformers and thoroughly enjoyed each ride.

If you're worried there's always the time-tested method of showing the ride to your kid on Youtube and gauging their response.

I will say if sudden loud noises bother them, they probably won't like how the ride ends.