Your Perfect Universal Theme Park | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Perfect Universal Theme Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Whose park creation is the best?

• Jungleskip

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Descendo

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Turtle

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dami

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hatetofly

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to be "that guy" and point out that Skip and Descendo both went over 20 attractions :ban:

I guess I should of caught this since the rules clearly stated a max of 20 attractions. I know when I made mine I had too cut from one area to make another work better. But no worries it's just a game, lets get some more votes and see if quantity truly is more important that quality. I mean in the end we all get the same budget right :lol:

Skip 26 Attractions
Descendo 25 Attractions
HTF 20 Attractions
Turtle 19 Attractions
Dami 20 Attractions

I guess I should of caught this since the rules clearly stated a max of 20 attractions. I know when I made mine I had too cut from one area to make another work better. But no worries it's just a game, lets get some more votes and see if quantity truly is more important that quality. I mean in the end we all get the same budget right :lol:

Yeah in no way was I trying to get anyone kicked out. Just trying to cause trouble :lol:

#TeamHTF

Yeah in no way was I trying to get anyone kicked out. Just trying to cause trouble :lol:

#TeamHTF

Oh I know :lol: BTW if you like being on winning teams you may want to change :look:

Skip 26 Attractions
Descendo 25 Attractions
HTF 20 Attractions
Turtle 19 Attractions
Dami 20 Attractions

I did mine late so i guess it doesn't even matter but mine has like 50 attractions haha

I know it's too late to be nominated, but I've decided to finally create a park.

Gotham

Spiderman clone themed to Batman

Justice League attraction

Chaos Towers: Universal's Tower of Terror, themed to The Joker

The Outer Regions

Dead Space:Scream Ship: A Dead Space themed maze with advanced costumes and AAs, multiple different paths to take

Space Fantasy

Aliens: The Ride: A shooting attraction with a launched coaster finale

Hobbit Land

Gandalf's Firework Show: Nightly firework show, similar to the one in the beginning of LOTR

Misty Mountain Mine Escape: Escape the mountain with the Dwarfs, Gandalf and Bilbo. Includes falling off the tracks at one point and passing by a Gollum AA

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Escape From Aragog: EMV ride in which you escape with Ron and Harry from Arogog and his spider relatives

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Gringotts Coaster

Cartoon Town

Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem

Spongebob: Undersea Tour: Omnimover ride through Bikini Bottom

San Diego/Hollywood

NTSF:SD:SUV: The Ride: Join Trent and the rest of NTSF in a pun filled adventure to save San Diego...and the world.

Transformers: The Ride 3-D

Revenge of the Mummy: More advanced AAs and screens, along with an improved roller coaster section

Men In Black: Alien Attack: Same ride but taking place in Hollywood instead of New York

Tram Tour: Same as the one in California

Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Show: Either the musical but on stage, or a completely new story