Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Roughest Ride/Coaster You Have Been On

It will be cool to see it get the topper track treatment.

Drachen Fire... my God it was awful. This picture from the top of the lift hill pretty much sums it up:

ele_wraparound.jpg

I rode Son of Beast. It was as bad as people said it was.

Tied for my first place. I remember the bottom the outward double helix was so vicious that I wanted to get off before we went through the second half of it.
Go figure, my top two have both been torn down.

Drachen Fire... my God it was awful. This picture from the top of the lift hill pretty much sums it up:

ele_wraparound.jpg

Tied for my first place. I remember the bottom the outward double helix was so vicious that I wanted to get off before we went through the second half of it.
Go figure, my top two have both been torn down.

Whoah, you actually got to ride it? I only started going to BGW once it was shut down! I always took the train to see it standing. So sad. Such lost potential.

My first trip to BGW was just after Apollo opened and DF was SBNO. To think BGW had offers from Arrow and B&M to build DF and went the route of Arrow because of their name. BGT on the other hand decided to give those others guys a chance.

My first trip to BGW was just after Apollo opened and DF was SBNO. To think BGW had offers from Arrow and B&M to build DF and went the route of Arrow because of their name. BGT on the other hand decided to give those others guys a chance.

I heard that B&M refused to do "their" design concept of DF, not that they picked Arrow over B&M. :shrug:

You know what I think your correct, I'm thinking of something else. My bad :lol:

Edit: Turns out Arrow was awarded the contract because B&M could only deliver Busch one coaster by 1993. It was awarded to the Tampa park.

I actually thought Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags Over Georgia was very rough. It was throwing everyone around when I went on it. I actually had a headache after riding. That's considering I can take quite a bit.

Georgia Cyclone smelled like it was burning when I went on it...