Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

My favorite resort hotel...

P1110063.jpg

It was weird...the tigers were really active at AK today. We saw 3 of them that were up and walking around a lot and getting really close so we could get some good pictures.

P2170229.jpg

wow kristi...that is wonderful...i loved the castle this year as well! i took many pictures but its just a pain for me to upload them to the internet.

i see donald in the bottom corner...who are the other two people?

is the castle back to normal now?

Thanks!

They'll be back. They spent way too much money on them to not ever use them again.

Cinderella and Prince Charming.

I agree they'll be back, while it did cost alot, it also got alot of great positive feedback!

My own addition for today:

It's the Fountain of Nations (I think... that's the one with the little "show", right?) in all its glory.

Oh, what the heck, tomorrow is coming up soon anyway.... I find it slightly embarassing and hilarious at the same time:

My dad and Pluto: homies fo' life.... DAWG!