Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just hangin' out at MK today...

P9080411.jpg

Hey Kev...5 minutes for Space today too! :happy:

thats a nice pic.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Its kind of grainy, but oh well. There's only so much you can do with a point-and-shoot. :shrug:

New camera for Christmas though, hopefully!

I love Astro Orbiter! Great pic Ang! Hopefully it isnt crazy this weekend... just my luck though. :rolleyes:

I actually hate that ride. lol Jason and I rode it for the first time in forever a while back and we got soooo sick.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Its kind of grainy, but oh well. There's only so much you can do with a point-and-shoot. :shrug:

New camera for Christmas though, hopefully!

I actually hate that ride. lol Jason and I rode it for the first time in forever a while back and we got soooo sick.

My camera has started to go grainy too, mostly on closeups. Ugh.
I am hoping for a DSLR next month for my birthday :)

Really? I dont remember going on it when I was younger and we went on it last year and just loved it. One of the little man's favorites now too. hehe

My camera has started to go grainy too, mostly on closeups. Ugh.
I am hoping for a DSLR next month for my birthday :)

Really? I dont remember going on it when I was younger and we went on it last year and just loved it. One of the little man's favorites now too. hehe

That's what I'm hoping to get, an SLR. I've been browsing for a few months now so I think I know what I'm asking my parents to get me.

Oh mylanta...it just spins too fast for my liking. I like the speed of Dumbo and Magic Carpets, but Astro is too much. I remember we were sitting in our rocket hanging over the edge praying for it to be over before we blew chunks all over the platform. lol

That's what I'm hoping to get, an SLR. I've been browsing for a few months now so I think I know what I'm asking my parents to get me.

Oh mylanta...it just spins too fast for my liking. I like the speed of Dumbo and Magic Carpets, but Astro is too much. I remember we were sitting in our rocket hanging over the edge praying for it to be over before we blew chunks all over the platform. lol

Exactly. I think I am leaning toward Nikon more so than Canon for some reason.

Astro does get you very dizzy, the best part is right before it stops and you are coming down and the force pushes you outward. Love it! :lol:

Exactly. I think I am leaning toward Nikon more so than Canon for some reason.

Astro does get you very dizzy, the best part is right before it stops and you are coming down and the force pushes you outward. Love it! :lol:

I think I'm definitely sticking with Canon. My dad has a Canon DSLR and its awesome, plus I loved my Canon point-and-shoot so much that I'm sure I'll love the SLR.

I really want something that takes good night pictures...Spectro! lol

I think I'm definitely sticking with Canon. My dad has a Canon DSLR and its awesome, plus I loved my Canon point-and-shoot so much that I'm sure I'll love the SLR.

I really want something that takes good night pictures...Spectro! lol

Canon is really great. Seems Nikon D40 and the Rebel XT are basically the same, the differences is in the lenses. I need to research more.
Yeah night pics is a real plus, still having a good ole tripod makes all the difference. I can never get great night pics on my point and shoot.

Canon is really great. Seems Nikon D40 and the Rebel XT are basically the same, the differences is in the lenses. I need to research more.
Yeah night pics is a real plus, still having a good ole tripod makes all the difference. I can never get great night pics on my point and shoot.

I don't have a tripod so I'm always setting my camera on things...trash cans and whatnot. lol

I do the same thing, or try and steady it as much as possible and do that hold down the button halfway thing. Never freakin works.

Ok a pic since we are rambling cameras :lol:

szvd05.jpg

(Big surprise, aye? :))

Oooh lovely pic of the mansion! :skellington:

Here's mine for today...a little bit of the Halloween decor they've got goin' on.

P9020405.jpg