Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2 Ticket Questions

Jun 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

So I live in California and in the past have always gone to HHN Hollywood and Knott scary farm during the Halloween season. I am used to paying a varied amount depending on the day of the week that I go (cheaper on a weekday/Sunday and more expensive on a Friday/Saturday). Anyways, this October I’m making my way out to Orlando for a few days and bought a 3 day ticket from Costco for the park. With that I figured I would make it out to HHN Orlando since I was there during the time. However, I went on their website and noticed its $92 for every night during the whole event. Which seems super expensive to me for any night of the week. What really caught my eye is that it is cheaper to get a frequent fear pass then an individual night ticket. That is the part that makes no sense to me and was wondering if you could make any sense of it?

My other question was, if I have a few friends that live in Florida, could they buy discounted Florida resident tickets for me? I wasn't sure if they checked ID's at the park or what the procedure was.

Thanks for your help!

If you plan on going multiple nights I suggest buying a pass like Rush of Fear or Frequent Fear. Otherwise you're going to have to pay for a ticket. Others can give you suggestions on that.

If you plan on going multiple nights I suggest buying a pass like Rush of Fear or Frequent Fear. Otherwise you're going to have to pay for a ticket. Others can give you suggestions on that.

I am just wondering why it is cheaper to get a frequent fear pass then an individual night ticket? Makes no sense to buy a general admission ticket since it costs more.

The Rush of Fear, Frequent Fear and Frequent Fear Plus all have days they are not valid on whereas the $92 ticket is valid ANY day you want to go. They also usually do promotions and discounts to bring that ticket down a little so it has to start high to get to what they want after discounts.

I have a ticket question if anyone can help out...having trouble getting the live chat on UO's guest services. I am going the 1st week of Oct so this year wanted to buy the Rush of fear pass instead of just going for one night like I usually do since Ill have a chance to go 3 additional nights during my stay even if its just for a short time. I have my parents with me they are seniors so we usually get express. I was going to get the frequent and still buy the express for Thurs like we usually do and anything we run out of steam for and miss we can just wait in line for on the other 3 nights. I was just not understanding how those tickets work though. Do you have to leave the park if we are already there? or can we go to the holding areas like with stay and scream? Seems like a big pain if we went over and had to go out and come back in but I cant find any info on ho that goes. Anyone that can explain that better for me before I make my purchase choice? and did that make any sense? lol

I have a ticket question if anyone can help out...having trouble getting the live chat on UO's guest services. I am going the 1st week of Oct so this year wanted to buy the Rush of fear pass instead of just going for one night like I usually do since Ill have a chance to go 3 additional nights during my stay even if its just for a short time. I have my parents with me they are seniors so we usually get express. I was going to get the frequent and still buy the express for Thurs like we usually do and anything we run out of steam for and miss we can just wait in line for on the other 3 nights. I was just not understanding how those tickets work though. Do you have to leave the park if we are already there? or can we go to the holding areas like with stay and scream? Seems like a big pain if we went over and had to go out and come back in but I cant find any info on ho that goes. Anyone that can explain that better for me before I make my purchase choice? and did that make any sense? lol

If you are in the park before closing and have a valid HHNs ticket you can stay in a holding area for early entry.