Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: The Walking Dead: The Undead Streets

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
For the first time ever, we’re dedicating the entire HHN street experience to AMC’s The Walking Dead. Around every corner you will encounter iconic scenes from all 3 seasons of the show, while trying to avoid blood-thirsty walkers.

Well, this should be an interesting topic..

Posted this on the maze page first, although it's now obvious that this is where it was supposed to go... :look:

"For the first time ever, we’re dedicating the entire HHN street experience to AMC’s The Walking Dead. Around every corner you will encounter iconic scenes from all 3 seasons of the show, while trying to avoid blood-thirsty walkers."

I added the emphasis on this, but do they mean all 9ish zones? If that's the case, I'm going to be soooooooooo bummed.

I'm in the "I don't/can't believe this" camp....or the princess bride version "I do not think it means what you think it means"

Yet, I am 'scared' they mean it >_>

It's a shame the show is the second worst version of the property TWD has.

[video=youtube;yJxCdh1Ps48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48[/video]
This is basically my reaction to this announcement.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be every ScareZone just the hordes. I'm fully prepared to eat those words in disappointment though.

Devil's advocate, how does a horde "recreate" an iconic scene? "Entire street experience" and "every corner" implies to me this is 9 (or whatever) TWD SZs.

Also explains the lack of chainsaws, earlier predictions fans might be disappointed even tho SZs returning...

ETA: people on FB seem to be taking 3 seasons = 3 streets. While still two too many, hope that is the case, but not how I'm reading it.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mhe5ivO78B1qz4rgp.gif

How nice it would've been to have a Raccoon City.

Had a feeling the street experience would be coming back but not dedicated for TWD. Can't say I'm excited but I'll have an open mind about it.

WD is better served in a street experience IMHO, but both a house AND ALLLL of the streets dedicated to it is ridiculous.

The new age of IP cash grab is lackluster in the creativity dept for sure.