Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey now. I wouldn't even ride Splash Mountain or Tower of Terror until October of 2006. :lol: I was terrified of them both. Same with Jurassic Park. I think my first time riding that was right when I moved to Orlando almost 2 years ago.

Ok, you know what? I think you all need to leave me alone about this. :) And, yes, I have ridden Splash before. I hate it.

As do I. It's really a lame ride. Then they get you sopping wet, and put you in air conditioning. So by this point you're freezing, and to top it all off, they sing Zippedy Doo Da until you blow your brains out.

As do I. It's really a lame ride. Then they get you sopping wet, and put you in air conditioning. So by this point you're freezing, and to top it all off, they sing Zippedy Doo Da until you blow your brains out.

Actually they made so that you don't get drenched going up the lift by the drop. :thumbs:

At least they don't have those stupid $0.25/0.50 water canon things that do the most unnecessary drenching of all time. :bonk:

I had permission from Sledge to bump this topic again, FYI. :)

2009 - Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit - (9/18/08) Screamscape sources tell us that the supports for the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit coaster have been spotted in the empty lot next to IOA along Turkey Lake Road where a new hotel is expected to go up sometime in the future. From what I’m been told they have been painted a cream / light brownish color.