Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23 Merchandise

So, since I have not gotten a chance to go to the event yet this year, how's the merchandise this time around? Are there any special zombie lanyards like they had last year? I just wanted to know ahead of time so I can bring some extra money when I babysit my sister and her friends there this Saturday.

They do have the zombie lanyards again, and zombies on pretty much every single form of merchandise imaginable. So yeah, bring extra money. :lol:

They also have some merchandise for stuff like Evil Dead, Resident Evil and La Llorona. There's even some merchandise going around for Jack the Clown, surprisingly.

My custom shirt came in today! Sooooo happy with the result haha 5DTH!!!
IMG_20130926_235820_861_zps770722ed.jpg

IMG_20130926_235840_783_zps3de5bd92.jpg

Last edited:
The Sam (Tr'T) prize is the only thing that looks appealing to me. No thanks to the WD merch.
The only thing, I see, coming home with me will be a refillable blinking cup.

I honestly do not understand all the hate for the merch. I really don't.

It looks awful and is painfully generic? I feel like that's reason enough, we didn't need another line of generic zombie fodder...

That said, as out of place as it is I really want that Jack the Clown pin & vinyl.

I would seriously like to know what the heck were they thinking when they came up with the tagline for the house shirt.

"So this is what fear tastes like." I mean really...did anyone not question how ridiculously cheesy that sounds?

I would seriously like to know what the heck were they thinking when they came up with the tagline for the house shirt.

"So this is what fear tastes like." I mean really...did anyone not question how ridiculously cheesy that sounds?
Haha so true..why not use the tagline from I don't know? The event?

And that red goop on the shirts has to go..I was also hoping for an AWIL

I was told jack pin was already sold out. I hit 4 different spots and heard different stories. If anyone sees one could you let me know where I can get one?

I was told jack pin was already sold out. I hit 4 different spots and heard different stories. If anyone sees one could you let me know where I can get one?

The last place that had it was Production Kiosk as far as I know and they had four left before the event started tonight.

I needs one so bad! I heard they wouldn't be getting anymore or they would be getting some more in Tuesday and vinyls would be in next week.
I heard something about there may be a different icon pin every couple weeks, any truth to that?