Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: The Purge: Anarchy

The only thing I could think of. Is the road not being paved (it's been awhile since I paid attention to the ground) Maybe they don't want people to get afraid and trip on the stone road.

Last year I was hoping for a Purge house, but that wouldn't make sense this year cause Anarchy is mostly outdoors.
If it was a house I could envision it being like Resident Evil..for all the suckage that house really had some neat sets...BUT...it's a scare zone so..

Anyone think we'll see some projection like in Acid Assualt? Brought up on the podcast and I liked the idea

I don't see Projection to that degree but if they wanted to do the simple clock sure. I think the question to Uni is do they have to? Just the craziness of the zone with the siren. Would be more than enough.

Also the big faces mask villains from the first film. I doubt we will see Frank Grillo's character but I would enjoy having some victims. I want them to be fighting each other while trying to kill us as well.

Went out to see the film tonight. Definitely makes more sense as a scare zone than a maze and there are definitely some elements that I want to see.

Yes..

Semi Guy
Resistance Guy(s)
Motorcycle Gang (with weird masks)

..pretty much just them haha

I haven't seen the movie yet either. I guess the motorcycle gang would explain the auditions they're holding for dirt bike riders.

Thanks! I really wanted the sticker so I made it haha figured some other fans might want it also. I have a couple other stickers from the scarezone up also.

Just watched the movie, pretty good but my god I think this movie was made with horror nights in mind. Couldn't be more perfect for it. Still my most anticipated out of the bunch. Can't wait to purge

- - - Updated - - -

That is awesome, amazing job!!!

I always wished they made movies with HHN and the park in mind. seems like this is finally the case lol