Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Alley Photos & Reviews

This made me laugh:
image.jpg

The steam at King's Cross. It works on both trains.

A new frog at the Menagerie, and a talking snake has replaced the .. non-talking one.

Between each of the passenger cars? That was the steam in question. The steam on the engine and coal cars has always continued to work to my knowledge.

Yep, between the cars. You can sort of see it above the cars at the far end in the picture.

For some reason I though the between cars steam actually came from below the train and not the train itself. So why would the cabins need repiping?

For some reason I though the between cars steam actually came from below the train and not the train itself. So why would the cabins need repiping?

As it was told to me, "the cars arrived from Europe with pvc piping installed in them for the delivery of steam". I don't know where the boilers are located, but I would guess that each car has its own. That said, I will scribble the question on a piece of paper, attach it to my carrier pigeon and send out my loft window this afternoon.

As it was told to me, "the cars arrived from Europe with pvc piping installed in them for the delivery of steam". I don't know where the boilers are located, but I would guess that each car has its own. That said, I will scribble the question on a piece of paper, attach it to my carrier pigeon and send out my loft window this afternoon.

I thought carrier pigeons were instinct. You need to acquire more high tech insider mechanisms. Smoke signals? Maybe the telegraph? Insider tips in Morse Code. Heh, a new way to communicate your clues....___..___...Just kidding. LOL

I assume it's like Everest, the steam and boilers are below the track. Nozzles blow the steam into inlets that then disperse the steam to the appropriate areas.

I assume it's like Everest, the steam and boilers are below the track. Nozzles blow the steam into inlets that then disperse the steam to the appropriate areas.

Please do not assume that... watch the video below... the steam is shooting out of all orifices as the train enters the station. There is a steam generating boiler on the main engine (I actually know this to be true). I assume the setup is exactly the same for the remaining cars.

[video=youtube_share;EsSiL5bjUgE]http://youtu.be/EsSiL5bjUgE[/video]

The steam always worked from the locomotive though Even when the steam in between cars was off. when boarding I believe the steam from between cars does come from the station like how the gringotts cars where suppose to have steam supplied.

Please do not assume that... watch the video below... the steam is shooting out of all orifices as the train enters the station. There is a steam generating boiler on the main engine (I actually know this to be true). I assume the setup is exactly the same for the remaining cars.

[video=youtube_share;EsSiL5bjUgE]http://youtu.be/EsSiL5bjUgE[/video]

Thanks Teebs!

Some animals I haven't seen before at the Menagerie. Phone photos, sorry.

I'm assuming that's Sirius Black as a dog. The giant Pygmy Puff is a whopping $35.

Last edited: