Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

One more dumb question. Should I buy our Frequesnt Fear Passes now, or on 5 October when I activate our annual passes? APH discount vs. early bird savings. Can't decide!

Need to get off my duff and book UTH for 9/26. Question for the well informed. Can you do the PM on 9/26 and AM on 9/27 and still get the combo price? Thanks.

Hi, I have a question. This is my 3rd time going to HHN since 2012 and my first time going without my school now that I've graduated. So mmy friends and I are looking into the FFP + Express and are saving money .

Have the Frequent Fear Plus Express passes ever sold out? To your knowledge. I'm planning to buy in early august but I don't want to miss out.

Need to get off my duff and book UTH for 9/26. Question for the well informed. Can you do the PM on 9/26 and AM on 9/27 and still get the combo price? Thanks.

Did you ask about this when you booked yours? Just curious if they allow the split in days...

Hi, I have a question. This is my 3rd time going to HHN since 2012 and my first time going without my school now that I've graduated. So mmy friends and I are looking into the FFP + Express and are saving money .

Have the Frequent Fear Plus Express passes ever sold out? To your knowledge. I'm planning to buy in early august but I don't want to miss out.

I've personally never heard of FFP+E selling out. You should be more than fine if buying in early August either way.

Ok guys, I have a question concerning the UTH. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on planning ang booking me and my finances honeymoon to Universal this October. I already have our HHN tickets and express passes purchased for Halloween night (our honeymoon will be October 27th-November 4th). Now my question is, would you suggest doing the UTH before attending HHN, or shoot for doing it November 1st after we attend HHN as to not spoil some of the mazes? I guess it comes down to preference, but thought I'd see what others had to say about it.

Ok guys, I have a question concerning the UTH. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on planning ang booking me and my finances honeymoon to Universal this October. I already have our HHN tickets and express passes purchased for Halloween night (our honeymoon will be October 27th-November 4th). Now my question is, would you suggest doing the UTH before attending HHN, or shoot for doing it November 1st after we attend HHN as to not spoil some of the mazes? I guess it comes down to preference, but thought I'd see what others had to say about it.

My personal preference is to do it in the middle. Do a day or two of the mazes and experience them without the behind the scenes. Then after the tour, you can do a day or two and see all the cool easter eggs while in the thrill of the event.

I would suggest doing HHN first then the UTH tour. As you will see gags and learn about effects that will happen. Thus taking away the fun and surprise elements you would be in store for.

Thanks guys. I'm on the website now and am seeing something that is not explained on the site. They have two different combination tours for the UTH. One says Combo Package Tier 1 for 119.99, the other Combo Package Tier 2 for 109.99, but the difference is not explained anywhere. Anyone have some insight?

Thanks guys. I'm on the website now and am seeing something that is not explained on the site. They have two different combination tours for the UTH. One says Combo Package Tier 1 for 119.99, the other Combo Package Tier 2 for 109.99, but the difference is not explained anywhere. Anyone have some insight?

I believe the price fluctuates slightly based on which day you choose.

Demand for those types of tours come from the super fans mostly and they tend to come earlier in the event. I'm surprised that they're doing online bookings this year. They weren't even available a few weeks ago.