Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

An American Werewolf in London

As I said in the speculation thread, AWIL is my favorite house of all time and the movie is in my top 3 easily. Couldn't be more happy to relive it, especially with new added scenes apparently. Love this so much

I didn't get to go in 2013, so selfishly i'm very excited to see this house make a return. The case can definitely be made it's too soon, but it's the 25th and this has been/was A&D's pet project for years.

Overall, i'm really liking the house line-up and really excited for the originals.

I just hope they don't look like the hollywood puppets. Those ones seemed off. But im guessing they have the puppet rigs from both coasts and reskinned them all to look the same.

The main scares I have in the houses are from being startled, taken off guard. I do not recall how many times we went through the original, but the police officer (or bobby I guess?) got me every time in 2013!

I just hope they don't look like the hollywood puppets. Those ones seemed off. But im guessing they have the puppet rigs from both coasts and reskinned them all to look the same.

Didn't they ship Orlando's puppets over for Hollywood so they essentially the same puppets? I could be wrong, but thought i read that :shrug:

Im usually not a fan of repeating houses from years past but Im am excited for this house, I was lucky enough to go thru this house at lease a half a dozen times in 2013 and is by far one of my top houses of all times.

Dammit why why why (imagine lots of swear words) how annoying no i really need to see if I can squeeze at least 1 night of HHN before I head home :(

leave on 20th Sept but didn't really plan on going to HHN as it was right at the end of my holiday.

If you haven't been to HHN or have and missed this house when it was here in 2013 than I would make it a priority to go and see it, but that is my personal opinion. This house was that good and who knows, this might be the last time to ever catch it

Didn't they ship Orlando's puppets over for Hollywood so they essentially the same puppets? I could be wrong, but thought i read that :shrug:

No, Hollywood built their own puppets.

This is my favorite house out of the 4 years I've gone, so I don't mind at all. It'll never match my first run through of the original, but I'm still excited