Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
25-years-blog.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All “Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem“ discussion goes here.​

Don't know what to expect with this one. Cool that the OG monsters will be in it but idk. By the looks of it they're gonna go with a carnival funhouse theme so I guess we'll see how it goes

What scenes do we think they'll use from Gothic, Forsaken and Nightingales?

We already know HR Bloodengutz will be the Christmas scene.

When thinking of scarezone throwbacks, I'm hoping for the Marmosets from Cemetery Mines in 2005. And possibly the half-human half-raptor creatures from JP Extinction in 2002.

Gothic confirmed as well.

Wouldn't be at all shocked to see:
- Catacombs
- The In Between
- La Llorona
- Leave it to Cleaver

Cleaver seems a lock with the "meat grinder" reference on the blog. And Catacombs was definitely a fan-favorite.

I believe Legacy on HNN said not too long ago that Scary Tales would be represented in this house. So far that leaves us with:

The Forsaken
Gothic
Bloodengutz
Nightingales
Scary Tales

I'm curious how the monsters will be represented, could they do the 2009 houses to represent them?

Man, I really can't decide now if this or Freddy vs. Jason is my most anticipated house now. Probably this!

Also, I would personally love to see Saws 'n Steam represented.

WOAH THATS AWESOME!!!! Oh my god what great picks they chose. Yeah they're all very recent and don't really share much from the other 20 years but who cares? This is just amazing and I'm sure it'll be fan service from beginning to end. That and that length too!!! I change my mind, this is my most anticipated. If it lives up to the hype, this could be legendary

What scenes do we think they'll use from Gothic, Forsaken and Nightingales?

Nightingales = Body rip, IMO

Forsaken's best scene would be its hurricane scene, but that's awfully big.

Gothic I hope is the height optical illusion. That was an awesome scene.

EDIT: Also, after last night, this is definitely my most anticipated house

Last edited:
Super stoked for this house. Having so many great themes in one house has me a little overwhelmed. Bloodengutz is automatic win, I as just telling one of the step daughters how awesome of a house it was last night.