Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I did the unmasking the horror tour and the tour guide told us that universal takes pride in using amputees for scare actors as it adds a realism. Apparently they have a chap called Damien with no legs that has become quite a local celebrity because of his performances in recent years.

Some fun trivia - Damien played bicycle girl a few years ago when TWD took over the streets.

If you want to do FvJ first why not do new York stay and scream? Lucy gets let out slightly after new York so you will be behind everyone from there. What I did friday was Lucy M&M, FvJ, BC, WD, Purge, Insidious, 8.45 carnage, run, asylum, wolf, M&M, FvJ. There were some rides and standing around mixed in. WD, purge, and Asylum are all very oscillatory with their times. Seems to coincide with Carnage shows finishing, especially Asylum. Can shoot up 30 mins right after a Carnage show.
Thanks! I didn't know that NY let out first. That would have definitely backed up my plan. is there a certain order the S&S let out in?

Wait times look about as low as they have been tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks! I didn't know that NY let out first. That would have definitely backed up my plan. is there a certain order the S&S let out in?

Wait times look about as low as they have been tonight.

It depends on when the individual house is ready to go and when the red rover line of security pass by. They start in the back and sweep to the front, so naturally they pass through new york before they pass lucy. However they do hold the NY people from going to M&M until all of the lucy people get in line. Both times I did lucy stat and scream, opeing saturday and this friday I was first into M&M and then waited 15-20 for FvJ and then walk on to Body collectors when it opens at 6.30

Way I see it you can wait in NY and try to be towards the front of that line for FvJ and then go to M&M or do lucy for M&M then FvJ. I feel lucy is the more conservative plan since it will be walk on then a 20 min wait for FvJ where as the other way is more of a gamble. You could get though both with no wait assuming you are at the front of the NY S&S crows and you beat the people at the gate and those in NY that forgo FvJ to M&M or could eng up waiting 20 for FvJ (being at the back of the NY crowd) and then getting stuck in a 20-30 min wait for M&M (posted wait for M&M after I got out of FvJ since theoretically i was in line right behind the last person from NY S&S since I was first though M&M).

It depends on when the individual house is ready to go and when the red rover line of security pass by. They start in the back and sweep to the front, so naturally they pass through new york before they pass lucy. However they do hold the NY people from going to M&M until all of the lucy people get in line. Both times I did lucy stat and scream, opeing saturday and this friday I was first into M&M and then waited 15-20 for FvJ and then walk on to Body collectors when it opens at 6.30

Way I see it you can wait in NY and try to be towards the front of that line for FvJ and then go to M&M or do lucy for M&M then FvJ. I feel lucy is the more conservative plan since it will be walk on then a 20 min wait for FvJ where as the other way is more of a gamble. You could get though both with no wait assuming you are at the front of the NY S&S crows and you beat the people at the gate and those in NY that forgo FvJ to M&M or could eng up waiting 20 for FvJ (being at the back of the NY crowd) and then getting stuck in a 20-30 min wait for M&M (posted wait for M&M after I got out of FvJ since theoretically i was in line right behind the last person from NY S&S since I was first though M&M).

What I wasn't accounting for is the opening time for body collectors. I forgot it opens later. I would want to maximize the first half hour or so I understand now why M&M then FvJ makes sense.

What I wasn't accounting for is the opening time for body collectors. I forgot it opens later. I would want to maximize the first half hour or so I understand now why M&M then FvJ makes sense.
If you were ahead of schedule and didnt want to wait until 6.30 for BC you could always try and beat the crowd over to the tents since those are all open. This friday I am gunna S&S in simpsons and do insidious (maybe twice) then WD and purge and shoot over to the front and see if I can beat the GP to M&M since all the tents open at 5.45 (or at least they did last year from what I remeber) and they are in the back so you get in right at 5.45 instead of closer to 6 with lucy S&S.

If you were ahead of schedule and didnt want to wait until 6.30 for BC you could always try and beat the crowd over to the tents since those are all open. This friday I am gunna S&S in simpsons and do insidious (maybe twice) then WD and purge and shoot over to the front and see if I can beat the GP to M&M since all the tents open at 5.45 (or at least they did last year from what I remeber) and they are in the back so you get in right at 5.45 instead of closer to 6 with lucy S&S.
So there is usually a 15 minute window that Simpsons opens up vs Lucy where one could conceivably do insidious and then jet all the way to the front of the park to try and beat some of lucy or at least GP?

You could prolly beat gates to the stages. But I'm not sure if they block people over in that area until a certain point like they block NY from M&M.

I went on Saturday with no express and did 6 of the 9 houses easily with 30 minute waits at the most. Could've done them all but I went on rides too. The wait signs straight up lie, unless it's 60 minutes or above, don't trust them

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Even though I hate security getting into the park (They singled me out from my group and had me lift my pant legs? Really?), I have to commend them on how fast they moved on an obnoxious girl I had in front of me during Freddy vs Jason. This girl was being real aggressive to the scareactors, moving in on their hiding places, screaming in their faces.. but whatever.. manages to break a prop (one of the valves) and then tosses it.. and then finally hits one of the scareactors (the underwater creature thing in the face). So at the end of the house, I see the scareactor who got decked talking with security/management and I went up to them and let them know what happened and identified the girl. Security moved in on her like SWAT. It was impressive and they were extremely appreciative of me letting them know and I thanked them right back for being so responsive. I have ZERO tolerance for that kind of blatant disregard for the actors and to the sets they work so hard on and Universal clearly does too.

They singled me out from my group and had me lift my pant legs? Really?
This is normal, they didn't single you out. If you wear pants they ask you to lift them up to see the ankles. If you wear cargo shorts or anything with baggy pockets they ask to pat your pockets. Half of the reason I like Stay and Scream is to avoid all the security hassle, but I do understand why they do it.

This is normal, they didn't single you out. If you wear pants they ask you to lift them up to see the ankles. If you wear cargo shorts or anything with baggy pockets they ask to pat your pockets. Half of the reason I like Stay and Scream is to avoid all the security hassle, but I do understand why they do it.

I was not the only one in my group wearing pants. Also, this is my 13th year of visiting Horror Nights and I've never been asked to do it before.

Reactions: April

What are they looking for with the pants lift and cargo pat?

I was not the only one in my group wearing pants. Also, this is my 13th year of visiting Horror Nights and I've never been asked to do it before.
Anytime I've worn pants or cargo shorts this has happened to me.
What are they looking for with the pants lift and cargo pat?
I'm assuming Alcohol or weapons. I guess the thinking is someone might have something strapped to their ankle or there might be something in the bigger pockets.

Bootlegger Mini Liquor Bottle 8-Piece Concealer Set

Reactions: SeventyOne
This is really more related to HHN 26, but looks like this question has made a return to the surveys.

XGfjnHM.png

If any of you hear rumors about the Icons shirt and the Tervis Tumbler being "pulled from the shelves" because of Chucky, don't believe it. They were pulled because they are fast-selling and more limited compared to other items. The other cups and shirts aren't selling as well comparitively, so they want to remove these to sell through some of the other slow-moving stock. They should be back out in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Mad Dog
So I'm finally back home. I wasn't able to post no more because I got scared and dropped my iPhone. My screen is done lol. Best houses to me were 25th anniversary house (almost pooped my pants) , FvJ was really good, Asylum and Insidious. Bodycollectors was alright and so was Walking Dead.

I got the ROF Express and thats the way to go for sure. I also stayed at the Hard Rock hotel for my first time and loved it. I had a great time overall.