Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FVJ never let down until the last half hour, it was consistently at an hour.
Insidious was consistently 60-75 minutes and let down in the last hour.
M&M reached 55 or 60 at one point but it pretty much stayed 30-45.
Asylum was always 30-45, probably because of Carnage emptying into it.
The Purge ranged anywhere from 30-60.
TWD consistently ranged from 30-45.
Run reached 55 minutes around 8 or so but after 10-11-ish it became dead.
AWIL had the lowest waits overall, I never saw it go over 35.
Body Collectors reached 45 at it's peak, otherwise it remained 30 or less.
From what i've seen and experienced, the best possible touring plan for the event you can do is to hit FvJ first, then hit all the soundstage houses in a row. A good TP should look like this:

FvJ > Body Collectors > M&M > AWIL > Wonderland 3D

That's a good first half and you should get it done pretty quickly. If interested after Wonderland, go check out Carnage, if not, check the wait times for Purge and TWD. If they're more than you're willing to wait, take a break/eat. If not, knock them out and then eat. If you haven't done Purge/TWD after you've finished with your break/snacking, go do those, do RUN real quick and then hit the one of the late B&T shows. A seat where you can quickly get out is ideal in this case as you may be limited on time and if you can beat the crowds out, the Insidious line will be pretty low at this point in the night.

If you still have any time left after that, go back and hit up M&M or FvJ one more time before leaving (if you'd like).

That's at least how I did it after messing up on my first night and I had plenty of success with it. No matter what you do imo, FvJ and Insidious need to be your first and last houses whether you do FvJ first or Insidious first and finish with FvJ. They are the houses getting the biggest waits so you want to hit them when they are a bit slower, which is beginning and end of night.

From what i've seen and experienced, the best possible touring plan for the event you can do is to hit FvJ first, then hit all the soundstage houses in a row. A good TP should look like this:

That's a good first half and you should get it done pretty quickly. If interested after Wonderland, go check out Carnage, if not, check the wait times for Purge and TWD. If they're more than you're willing to wait, take a break/eat. If not, knock them out and then eat. If you haven't done Purge/TWD after you've finished with your break/snacking, go do those, do RUN real quick and then hit the one of the late B&T shows. A seat where you can quickly get out is ideal in this case as you may be limited on time and if you can beat the crowds out, the Insidious line will be pretty low at this point in the night.

If you still have any time left after that, go back and hit up M&M or FvJ one more time before leaving (if you'd like).

That's at least how I did it after messing up on my first night and I had plenty of success with it. No matter what you do imo, FvJ and Insidious need to be your first and last houses whether you do FvJ first or Insidious first and finish with FvJ. They are the houses getting the biggest waits so you want to hit them when they are a bit slower, which is beginning and end of night.
Yeah, I was thinking of a similar plan last night. Can you reach the Asylum alley from the music plaza or do you have to go around Transformers or Hollywood? If you can cut straight into it I think the ideal plan would be this:

FVJ
M&M
Asylum
AWIL
Body Collectors
Run
TWD
Purge
Insidious

If you're not interested in B&T it's probably best to hit Insidious after you do the Kidzone houses to save on walking.

Yeah, I was thinking of a similar plan last night. Can you reach the Asylum alley from the music plaza or do you have to go around Transformers or Hollywood? If you can cut straight into it I think the ideal plan would be this:

FVJ
M&M
Asylum
AWIL
Body Collectors
Run
TWD
Purge
Insidious
If you are gonna go FvJ straight to M&M (which i've thought of trying one of these days), then you have to go alllll the way down Rodeo/Hollywood and turn around since the entrance is at the Transformers gift shop and the entire street is blocked off by switchbacks (there is a movable barricade by Monsters cafe you can cut through if you want to save time... no one's gonna yell at you, Uni TMs told me I could).

That would definitely be more ideal as it sends you on more of a straight path through the park, you just gotta keep moving.

If you're not interested in B&T it's probably best to hit Insidious after you do the Kidzone houses to save on walking.
Of yeah, definitely. If there's a B&T show going on, that's the perfect time to do Insidious too as a lot of people are in there.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
If you are gonna go FvJ straight to M&M (which i've thought of trying one of these days), then you have to go alllll the way down Rodeo/Hollywood and turn around since the entrance is at the Transformers gift shop and the entire street is blocked off by switchbacks (there is a movable barricade by Monsters cafe you can cut through if you want to save time... no one's gonna yell at you, Uni TMs told me I could).

That would definitely be more ideal as it sends you on more of a straight path through the park, you just gotta keep moving.

Of yeah, definitely. If there's a B&T show going on, that's the perfect time to do Insidious too as a lot of people are in there.
Is it possible to do this?

Untitled-1.png

Did anyo0ne do S&S at Duff yesterday? Want to know if Insidious is one of the house you get there.
I did S&S at Lucy yesterday hoping to get into M&M, but it was AWIL and FvJ, so I went to the latter but it was a cluster-mess of people in front, and body collectors was not open yet, so went to AWIl, said 10m ended up being double that, probably because they let in too much express people. Really wish ops did a bit better in managing the lines.

Last night was excellent! Met some friends who didn't get there until 8, but we still managed to do the top 5 houses IMO and we spent an hour in Diagon because they hadn't seen it yet. We must have hit all the right lines at the right time because we never waited more than 30 min for (in order) M&M, then Gringott's was a walk-on, AWiL, Body Collectors, Insidious was 15 min (this was at 12:30) and got into FvJ right before 1:00 for a 15 minute wait. I was really worried when they arrived so late but the timing worked out great from that point on!

Edit: Forgot we also ran into Michael Aeillo hanging out at All Nite Die In! Really cool guy, happy to meet fans and answer our questions.

Last edited:
Have they ever done anything like the walls in Incedious before? They really got me last night there, such a cool and easy effect and so great for that house but just unexpected and freaky in my opinion!

Could anyone do us a huge favor a compile all the Stay and Scream areas in one post with which houses you can get into immediately. This is my first time ever going and I'll only be there for a night so I need to plan well ahead.

Lucy's:
Fennigans:
Duff:
Diagon:

Have they ever done anything like the walls in Incedious before? They really got me last night there, such a cool and easy effect and so great for that house but just unexpected and freaky in my opinion!
Yes and no. There have been a few houses, in the past, with long hallways that inflated as you walked through. Insidious is the first time that hands have been placed inside the inflated wall to feel like you are being touched.

Very freaky effect indeed. Definitely one of the creepiest moments all night. Excited to revisit this house on Sunday!

Current waits:

FVJ: 45
Insidious: 40
M&M: 35
AWIL and Body Collectors: 30
Purge: 25
Asylum and TWD: 15
Run: 10

These are very good waits if accurate.

Current waits:

FVJ and Insidious: 6o
AWIL: 45
M&M: 40
Body Collectors, Purge, and Run: 35
TWD: 20
Asylum: 15

Seems like opening weekend was just more crowded than usual (or they still haven't gotten accurate times down).

Reactions: SeventyOne
Yes and no. There have been a few houses, in the past, with long hallways that inflated as you walked through. Insidious is the first time that hands have been placed inside the inflated wall to feel like you are being touched.

Very freaky effect indeed. Definitely one of the creepiest moments all night. Excited to revisit this house on Sunday!

Thanks, yes, I've seen the 'pillows' before, they have a one sided one this year (asylum in wonderland I think). This was way different, more like sections of wall made out of a stretch material and that got me real good in that area lastt night...great stuff! Such a good year this year!

this sounds good