Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sounds of HHN25

Mar 1, 2013
Space Coast
So I know it's out there and even discussed in part of the fourms but I figured it be cool to have an ongoing list of songs from this awesome year. Include everything from Jack show to the houses to the music around the park!

My favorite and my current ringtone is Clowns by killagraham to me this was one of the best song choices for the background music... Makes for an awesome ringtone and makes me feel like I'm still at HHN!

This is one of my favorites! I loved this song when it first came out in 1996. Then was in one of my favorite TV series Dead Like Me, and now it's in HHN!

Well I don't know if it's in code or whatever to mention other forums, but Nightmares has a very long list, sectioned for each house, zone, show, or just parkwide music. I can go on there and do some copy paste if wanted. Obviously I'll be sure to credit them.

I've been creating a Spotify playlist for them. Trying to keep them sorted and using Sound Hound to pick out any I don't know while I'm at the park. Once I figure out the settings thing of Spotify, I'll send out the link.

I don't interwebs well so no links to videos, but I know I heard Alice Cooper's Tennage Frankeistein and Oingo Boingo's It's a Dead Man's Party over by FvJ.

I think I heard some Frank Santra over in Pyscoscarapy...I have no idea what that crazy/funky sounding hoe down type song over there was, but it had a fun sound.

I think these are right. Please let me know if it shows my actual name instead of user name in it. I don't have a huge problem with you folks on here, but if the links were to be shared I'd rather not have everyone know it. Please also let me know of any songs I am missing (Note Spotify does not have all songs available)

Warning these lists feature Explicit Lyrics.

Psychoscarapy -
Run -
Asylum -
FvJ -
TWD -
Insidious - Insidious on Spotify
AWiL - American Werewolf in London on Spotify
Body Collectors - Body Collectors on Spotify
Songs around Park (Not Specific areas) - Songs around the event on Spotify
B&T - B&T on Spotify
Carnage Returns - Carnage Returns on Spotify

No idea why these links are showing differently for some than others. If this is annoying let me know and I'll try to fix.

I see your name when I go to the links (well only went to the one for songs around the park).

I think I recall hearing a few Trent Songs (Nine Inch Nails).

I know I heard 'Let's all go to the lobby' in the Icon area and pretty sure it was played in the Die In as well.

I see your name when I go to the links (well only went to the one for songs around the park).

I think I recall hearing a few Trent Songs (Nine Inch Nails).

I know I heard 'Let's all go to the lobby' in the Icon area and pretty sure it was played in the Die In as well.

Dag nabbit. It's dang near impossible to get Spotify to not show my full name!!
Thanks for letting me know.

This is some awesome stuff guys so glad you guys know these songs. Yes other places have extensive lists I just figured we could make our own

Thank you all so much for the contributions on this thread!!! I knew I heard hell in psychoscarapy. This years soundtrack is definitely the best in the events history, so happy to have it all here!!!!

wow!! lol i feel dumb i thought the pre song before the Jack show was made for the jack show.. didn't realize it was an actual song from my chemical romance!!! lol :lmao::bonk::lmao:

does anyone have a full track list for the carnage returns show with jack. ive seen playlists for the actual show but none for the preshow. The songs that were playing before anything kicked off and chance kept showing he's coming

Last edited:
does anyone have a full track list for the carnage returns show with jack. ive seen playlists for the actual show but none for the preshow. The songs that were playing before anything kicked off and chance kept showing he's coming

thats on the other hhn page .