Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Hordes

From HHNUofficial, they have been hearing from sources that there would be Four Roaming Hoardes this year, in Sting Alley; The Simpsons Ride entrance; the area in-between Central Park and Kwik-E-Mart and in-between Transformers and Mels Die In.

The Rumor, while taking it with a grain of salt goes as such:

~Sting Alley: Japanese Gieshas
~Simpsons Ride Entrance Area: Chainsaw Wielding Hillbillies
~In-Between Central Park and Kwik-E-Mart: Scarecrows
~In Between Transformers and Mels: Cheerleaders

Roaming Hordes at HHN26 | HHN Unofficial

~Sting Alley: Japanese Gieshas
~Simpsons Ride Entrance Area: Chainsaw Wielding Hillbillies
~In-Between Central Park and Kwik-E-Mart: Scarecrows
~In Between Transformers and Mels: Cheerleaders

An' to add to that, the site says that ALL the hordes are chainsaws. So it's strangely renduntant that they list the Hillbillies as chainsaw wielding ones.

I am more excited for the Geishas rather than the Cheerleaders; mainly due to seeing Sting Alley being used again..

I'm excited for it all, this is shaping up to be a wonderful year. 44 peeps from all over the world and anyone I meet from here to enjoy all this entertainment UOR is producing for us. Thanks Mike A and team. I am sure I will enjoy each of the 11 nights I will be there :)