Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2016

HOS was great this year, apart from the clusterF*** getting into Fright Feast (was passed to 4 different queues to get in) We had a blast. I really enjoy Motel Hell and Death Water Bayou!

Why were there so many queues for Fright Feast?

Because Busch Gardens didn't know its arse from its elbow...

Queued in the main queue, to be told we had to go to the next queue to get HOS wristband. Then queued to check in for FF to be told that the girl could only take paper ressies (I had mine on my phone) so had to get back in the main queue to then get to the front and be rudley told to go to another person who I had to wait for to be checked in. I was a bit pissed off!!!

Got back last night. Did all houses under a few hours along with the coasters it was pretty dead. Some we did twice like the ZM and ZCU shooter. Liked how they used the Gwazi queue for Unearthed. We tried to hit Sheikra before departing but it closed. Aside that tiny fiasco we had a blast.

Just got back from my first time ever at howl o scream. I really enjoyed it and people were not lying when they said this event is scarier than hhn by a long shot. I can't believe how dead it was. We did freight feast (the best 20 bucks spent ever) and did 18 runs of the houses along with a ride on each of the coasters. By 11 all the houses were walk ons and my friend and I were alone most of the time in them. I think this has now become a once a year thing. Here are my ranking of the houses:

1. Death Water Bayou
2. Motel Hell
3. Black Spot
4. Zombie Mortuary
5. Unearthed
6. Circus of Superstition 3D
7. Zombie Crap Unit

I enjoyed them all except ZCU. I feel like Unearthed should have been a better house but I just seemed to get bad timing each of my 3 runs. My friend was about 15 seconds behind me the last time and got it all as I think they were empty for a few mins and not ready when I went in.

Just got back from my first time ever at howl o scream. I really enjoyed it and people were not lying when they said this event is scarier than hhn by a long shot. I can't believe how dead it was. We did freight feast (the best 20 bucks spent ever) and did 18 runs of the houses along with a ride on each of the coasters. By 11 all the houses were walk ons and my friend and I were alone most of the time in them. I think this has now become a once a year thing. Here are my ranking of the houses:

1. Death Water Bayou
2. Motel Hell
3. Black Spot
4. Zombie Mortuary
5. Unearthed
6. Circus of Superstition 3D
7. Zombie Crap Unit

I enjoyed them all except ZCU. I feel like Unearthed should have been a better house but I just seemed to get bad timing each of my 3 runs. My friend was about 15 seconds behind me the last time and got it all as I think they were empty for a few mins and not ready when I went in.
Quick question about Fright Feast. I'm going tonight and was wondering about the tickets. Would you just bring the one night printed pass to Dragon Fire Grill? Also what time did you arrive so you had time to check in and such? Thanks in advance

Quick question about Fright Feast. I'm going tonight and was wondering about the tickets. Would you just bring the one night printed pass to Dragon Fire Grill? Also what time did you arrive so you had time to check in and such? Thanks in advance
For the freight feast all you need is the confirmation number for it. Also you get to enter though the side gate they have. You can enter the park at 5 but I was running behind and got there at 6.10 and walked right in and made it to the feast by 6.15. The fiends show starts at 6.30 and they let you out at 7 so I didn't miss anything and had plenty of time to eat. Also for when you get out try to be on of the first and do Zombie Mortuary first then go to the front and work your way from Death Water to Black Spot. I was able to do all the houses once via the early entry and express by 8pm. Such a good value for what you get from the Freight Feast. Enjoy!

For the freight feast all you need is the confirmation number for it. Also you get to enter though the side gate they have. You can enter the park at 5 but I was running behind and got there at 6.10 and walked right in and made it to the feast by 6.15. The fiends show starts at 6.30 and they let you out at 7 so I didn't miss anything and had plenty of time to eat. Also for when you get out try to be on of the first and do Zombie Mortuary first then go to the front and work your way from Death Water to Black Spot. I was able to do all the houses once via the early entry and express by 8pm. Such a good value for what you get from the Freight Feast. Enjoy!
Thanks for the help!