Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

Since the extension is now confirmed I thought it might be worth noting that the word is the "last show" will still be on the 31st. New actors will be joining the show to complete the final performances, so as to give the current actors a proper send off and to not throw off the new actors they apparently are sticking with the 31st.

Thanks for the tip. Is it the current back-ups? Seems it would be easier to cancel the show than hire an entire new cast for two nights.

Thanks for the tip. Is it the current back-ups? Seems it would be easier to cancel the show than hire an entire new cast for two nights.
I'm not sure who's extending and who isn't. I'm assuming it's more people than what the current back up performers can cover. Also just to be clear I believe they are also doing a "last show" on the 5th as well, just not sure what either of these will be.

Also how early did you have to get there to get in?
We went about an hour before and we were lined up at around the entrance to London. Once we got inside we had pretty decent seats. We were about six rows back close to the center. It wasn't very crowded last night and I saw about three very back right rows empty at the start of the show. They did fill after it started though.

My opinion is that they waited way too long for the bill vs ted payoff and it didn't really matter. on top of that outside of suicide squad I didn't like any of the comic book stuff they did this year. Hillary was the best part and that lady is really good at playing her.

My opinion is that they waited way too long for the bill vs ted payoff and it didn't really matter. on top of that outside of suicide squad I didn't like any of the comic book stuff they did this year. Hillary was the best part and that lady is really good at playing her.
2012 had a heavy Bill versus Ted theme throughout the show and to me it kind of hurt the dynamic of the show with Bill and Ted kind of being seperate through a good portion of the show. I thought the Bill versus Ted for the final fight scene this year was a perfect compromise.