Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2nd USH Gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown on OI just dropped possibly the biggest USH bombshell:

In the SLOP thread on OI, Unknown was talking about the minor budget cuts rumored to affect SLOP.. Unknown ends his/her post with the phrase, "Who knows... maybe this will go to the 2nd USH gate" ..

a 2nd USH gate.. Wow, that opens up so many more possibilities..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess with enough creativity they could fit a second gate.

sample%20park.png

This image is just a hypothetical.

Or probably more that they have never been to USH before and doesn't know much about it. You'd be shocked about misconceptions people have about either coast.

If you have no idea about the geography and location (and nature) of USH whatsoever, then it probably seems to make sense that Universal would obviously try a second park in Hollywood because why wouldn't they? It helps to do your research!

Unknown is reliable, but I am not going to believe in the rumor.

Logistically, it would cost too much to my eyes, in terms of restructuring.

A second gate would make a lot of sense if the lower lot is to be substantially expanded.

Or probably more that they have never been to USH before and doesn't know much about it. You'd be shocked about misconceptions people have about either coast.
A lot (not all) of people from Florida like to talk authoritatively on Universal Studios Hollywood despite never having visited the park. I'm not sure what compels them to do that, but they look quite silly when they do.

An obvious sign is when they call Universal Studios Hollywood "Universal Hollywood" as if it were equivalent to Universal Orlando.

I guess with enough creativity they could fit a second gate.

sample%20park.png

This image is just a hypothetical.
Yeah, this is not happening.

I agree that there will not be a second gate..

I could see though, a massive shakeup in the operations for the Studio and the Theme park in the next 2 to 4 years; that may be beneficial for all parties involved. Atleast, as a guess.

Unknown on OI just dropped possibly the biggest USH bombshell:

In the SLOP thread on OI, Unknown was talking about the minor budget cuts rumored to affect SLOP.. Unknown ends his/her post with the phrase, "Who knows... maybe this will go to the 2nd USH gate" ..

a 2nd USH gate.. Wow, that opens up so many more possibilities..

Haven't we learned our lesson about reading USH rumors from other sites?  :p

Haven't we learned our lesson about reading USH rumors from other sites?  :p
This. Please stop relaying information back and forth from site to site, or at least use your best judgment first please before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.