Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mine Blower

No... We never really have covered Fun Spot.

I was just curious. I think you and Andy made a video about the Orlando Eye a long time ago and was thinking that you might visit some of the smaller areas outside of the parks but it's no big deal. :cheers:

They are going to be real busy testing. I don't think they've finished the track yet. Seems rushed, but if they can do it great. I was thinking the opening would have been a week later.

I was at the park yesterday to hopefully see it testing before heading over to SeaWorld. Unfortunately they were doing some tweaking to the track & structure so I was only able to get some pictures of the ride and the park in general. It was the first time I had been here and will be back sometime later this summer to actually ride the rides. I already have my all day pass purchased when they did the $19 birthday deal earlier this month. I can't wait!

Here are some pics of Mine Blower I took. The trains weren't very visible from where I could view.
01212.jpg

01313.jpg

01414.jpg

01515.jpg

01616.jpg

01717.jpg

01818.jpg

01919.jpg

02020.jpg

02121.jpg

02222.jpg

02323.jpg

02424.jpg

02525.jpg

On a side note, I can't wait to come back and ride Head Rush 360 as well. I love Frisbee rides and have never been on one that went upside down.
00404.jpg

I had a "blast" at the grand opening on Friday. They gave everyone a box of socks that said it'll blow your socks off. Very cute.

The ride is great. After that first drop it never really lets up, packing a lot of punch into a small footprint. Really like the completely sideways banked curve near the end, even more than the barrel roll.

Here's my video from the grand opening with some footage of the coaster I got mixed in:

If it is anything like Switchback at ZDT''s, it's huge fun in a small package. I rode some very ho hum GCI's over the past couple of weeks.