What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Well they didn't say much - other than a "Super Hero Presence" is coming to DCA - and that it would involve Spider-Man and Avengers.

Last edited:
Hoping for more info at Comic Con.

If they do indeed have a ride with Spidey, it's going to really suck trying to differentiate between the ones at DCA and IoA.

"Hey have you ever been on the Spiderman ride?"

"Uh, which one?"

With Pixar Pier being announced and that area likely getting new rides, that lends more credence to the rumor of Bug's Land leaving for Marvel. It sounds like they want that section to be the new Bug's Land.

So is the Captain America coaster off the table now?
I hope not. That was apparently going to be our answer to the Lightcycle coaster.

Also, if a Spiderman dark ride ends up being announced, is it really going to be just a D-ticket? It should be an E to give UO a run for their money.

I hope not. That was apparently going to be our answer to the Lightcycle coaster.

Also, if a Spiderman dark ride ends up being announced, is it really going to be just a D-ticket? It should be an E to give UO a run for their money.

That would be bad ass.

If anything, I see the Captain America coaster being delayed. That and Runaway Railway were supposed to go where the current bus depot were. Anaheim is giving them crap about the relocation so I can see that being a phase 2 thing.

Wasn't the Iron Man simulator also in the works?

If anything, I see the Captain America coaster being delayed. That and Runaway Railway were supposed to go where the current bus depot were. Anaheim is giving them crap about the relocation so I can see that being a phase 2 thing.

Wasn't the Iron Man simulator also in the works?

But not at DCA

The Avengers attraction is the long rumoured Captain America next-gen coaster. It's confusing because they constantly switch back and forth between called it an Avengers attraction then showing a solo photo of Cap in a follow up image.

Basically this is a Captain America ride like Civil war was a Captain America movie.

In this case it really isn't about Orlando and what Universal has done. It's about the needs of DCA and that park still needs another D-ticket family dark-ride. In terms of the pissing match - the coaster is the hey look what we can do answer. Technically GoTG:MB is this land too, it really doesn't need three E-tickets.

Hmmm.... so here's what we're getting:

-Spider-Man D-Ticket in Bugs Land
-Cap/Avengers mega coaster E-Ticket behind GotG

That means the space where Monsters is will be delayed for something else. Thanks for clarifying this.