Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Len Testa is saying that this will be open by summer 2019.

I asked him where was that from, and this was apparently in the PR.

I don't see a press release on the media site yet, must've been something they sent out to outlets ahead of posting it to their site. I'll keep an eye out and copy it here later when they post it.

Another reason for the price point: I-Drive hotels are good for one reason, which is price. You take the price advantage away from them, and provide steady, reliable transport to the parks, and you win.

This is Universal declaring war on I-Drive
I wouldn't say declaring war... more like claiming ownership.

I dunno. You can start putting neighbors out of business and replacing their hotels with your hotels

Or, if they do find a way to get some mode of transportation set up for the southern property and northern properties; enough land to have for it.

I'm guessing both hotels will share a parking garage?

When DnT was filed, we saw that Parking Garages are indeed for the hotels.

Attention to landscaping will be key in making sure this property feels included into the Universal Resort look and feel. I'm hoping that this kicks a few businesses in the ass to up their game when it comes to quality and presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.