Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spam Popups?

Got logged out on my iPad, can't even type more then 3 letters of my username before the pop-up shows up. So far its only been one url, "cardkingdom.top"

I just received the Amazon thing as well.

I’m not working with what Brian is doing to try and fix it, but I know he’s tried a lot so I’m not really sure what the solution is here.

It seems to be one of those cell phone things that's a real pain in the ass to deal with. The only thing I can do at this point is block the url directly. If it happens, please see where the link is so I can manually do it for each.

Its back. Are you using an ad server other than google?
urewardsofficenational.top
urewardsdebitorder.top
urewardsanduassist.top
rewardcenteru.com
giftthbirthdaywoman.top
Giftsbroughttojesus.top
Cardpokerstrategy.top

BTW, I am posting this from a desktop PC because I cannot access the site on mobile.

Last edited:
This site is just bust for me on mobile.

XBXHsvY.png

It’s still happening, no matter how often I clear cookies and force quit Safari. Perhaps you have the ad code in other files?

giftoflights.top

Can't be that.

I'll continue to investigate. I've changed nothing with any settings since you guys first reported it last year. Something had to have changed within AdSense that now allows this crap to come back. In the mean time, I blocked that URL too.

This is a known issue. Apparently when an ad is supposed to pop up, there's a url imbedded in that it waits 7 seconds and activates. Its been around a while and no one has yet figured out a workaround.

I went and grabbed firefox for ipad and iphone. It doesn’t have the issues that Safari has with this bot. That said, I prefer Safari...

...and I just checked Safari and it is still happening... even with cookies blocked!

Learn me something... with cookies blocked how are websites able to continue logging any kind of data??? This is a screen cap with cookies cleared and blocked in Safari:

kX8XuQ6.png

What is the industry calling this kind of data now???

Last edited: