Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if that came across as an attempt to look down upon the info that was shared by those with knowledge. I was operating under the assumption that we knew that some of the graphical interpretations created here based on that info were close to accurate, but not quite perfect. My intent was to suggest that the area in that picture might be one where the drawings were a little off.
Yea. In a few weeks when most of the supports are up it’ll be easier to spot all the inconsistencies and we can draw up a more accurate map, like the one I did recently in the Infinity Falls thread.

I've always felt Diagon is the much stronger land of the two. But that's understandable, since that was their second try. That said, this new attraction should help to even things out. I always felt that DC was more removed from the land (Hogsmeade) than a real part of it. It officially was, but really wasn't.

I've always felt Diagon is the much stronger land of the two. But that's understandable, since that was their second try. That said, this new attraction should help to even things out. I always felt that DC was more removed from the land (Hogsmeade) than a real part of it. It officially was, but really wasn't.
A ride with creatures and Hagrid will really fill out the overall lineup. This could be like the more grown up and expanded version of the Flying Hippogriff in that way. Fitting, since it’s right next door.

I mean I do love that Hippigriff figure, and have always said we need more physical animals in the Wizarding World.

A ride with creatures and Hagrid will really fill out the overall lineup. This could be like the more grown up and expanded version of the Flying Hippogriff in that way. Fitting, since it’s right next door.

I mean I do love that Hippigriff figure, and have always said we need more physical animals in the Wizarding World.
:thumbsup:...:agree:...:popcorn:

I think Star Wars will surpass this. Star Wars however is a full land and this is merely an extension and you have to take into consideration that Star Wars is a direct result of HP so it doesn’t really matter.

I think Star Wars will surpass this. Star Wars however is a full land and this is merely an extension and you have to take into consideration that Star Wars is a direct result of HP so it doesn’t really matter.
Yes, it's unfair to compare a single ride against a mega Land with two mega rides. Pure apples to oranges situation.

Is this really a set thing? This was merely an idea or possibility, and suddenly turned into an almost set theme. There’s no screens therefore it will be really hard for Hagrid to debut in this, unless it is a weridly realistic and probably kinda creepy animatronic. Another reason, he is in the other two attractions at hogsmeade AS WELL as the train. I don’t want to be the rain on this theme, but I don’t personally think Hagrid will be in this attraction. If he does fine, but it would be weird that Hagrid is in four places at once. Maybe 5 because his bike is parked outside Gringotts. The whole creatures thing is probably happening but I’m a bit iffy on a Hagrid AA being appart of this.

Is this really a set thing? This was merely an idea or possibility, and suddenly turned into an almost set theme. There’s no screens therefore it will be really hard for Hagrid to debut in this, unless it is a weridly realistic and probably kinda creepy animatronic. Another reason, he is in the other two attractions at hogsmeade AS WELL as the train. I don’t want to be the rain on this theme, but I don’t personally think Hagrid will be in this attraction. If he does fine, but it would be weird that Hagrid is in four places at once. Maybe 5 because his bike is parked outside Gringotts. The whole creatures thing is probably happening but I’m a bit iffy on a Hagrid AA being appart of this.
Not suddenly. More information has started to come to light regarding the attraction's theme, as I had mentioned last week.

Who knows how a queue or preshow would be done. We could have a musion Hagrid, maybe other characters, and maybe even AA creatures... But yea, I expect to see Hagrid on this ride, like, physically. Sorry if that bums you out. But I would never say no to more AAs on rides. Plus, with his beard and iconic appearance he'd make a great AA, (like Dreamfinder!) No reason to think it would be creepy.

And Hagrid only makes brief cameo appearances on FJ and the train, and isn't even in Diagon other than his sidecar. Flight of the Hippogriff is the only one where he is front and center and not everyone rides that one (I know I barely ever do) so it's not at all over-saturation if you ask me. (Then again, I love the character personally so the more the merrier.) Since the trio is a no-go with the actors wanting to move on, and not being anywhere near the age of children anymore, I think this is a great way to go. I mean, it is Hagrid that teaches about creatures and the forest, so it's always kinda been assumed he would be the star of this.

At the end of the day, this is a coaster. Yeah theming and AAs are cool, but unlike Gringotts, not so sure story is going to be the main draw on this one anyway. More like a framing device and excuse for some fun thrills.

If
One of them. Not the big one, that's the big trench near the back.
If the new tall support gets enclosed, that building would have to be semi tall eh? Or. Are you emplying those supports may get hidden by something else other than a building?! Ahh the suspense!

Status
Not open for further replies.