Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guesses for Wizard of Speed and Time:
Mashup of horror films (the movies general relation to movie making)
Army of Darkness (relating to stop motion animation)
Beetlejuice (also relating to stop motion)
Nightmare on Elm Street (song references dreams and dreaming)

For Charles in Charge:
Note - this is a show from the 80'
- most obvious connection would be a charles manson connection which made me think AHS
- Silent Hill is about a cult in some regard right? (forgive my ignorance)
- maybe a movie or show about something in a basement? (charles lives downstairs)
- Scott Baio is also in 2 Alice in Wonderland films, 'Cursed' (2004) and 'Devils Inside' (20014)

I realize that most of these are ridiculous stretches.

Since there’s 5 zones and 7 clues, could the Meteor clue and the Wizard song could be clues to the Meteor & Path of the Wicked houses?
"I'm Playing Me" was used only for the word Meteor. There's actually nothing about the house in it. No songs are house clues. House clues only came as Rick and Morty gifs. Scarezone clues, for the most part, came only as songs.

EDIT -
Charles isn't Chucky, correct?
Is this a rhetorical question?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
True. I wonder if they could connect it to the 80’s through UltraViolent Comics since those(comics) were really popular in the 80’s(still are but definitely then)
Yeah I figured if it came it might get the Asylum in Wonderland treatment. Oz would be cool to see realized in the black light/3D paint. Although a big detailed soundstage take would be amazing.

Reactions: horrornights789
Yeah I figured if it came it might get the Asylum in Wonderland treatment. Oz would be cool to see realized in the black light/3D paint. Although a big detailed soundstage take would be amazing.

I think Poison is in a SS; idk how they would do the Emerald City and Yellow Brick Road without a SS

I missed most of the discussion today, so I'm getting caught up now. (Stupid road trip).

So excited for Bamp and a potential 80s themed AoV show. Also, the merch this year has potential to kick so much a$$

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit