Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of the Saddle Ranch plot

Wouldn't surprise me. It's super popular here in Orlando and the two CityWalk's seem to be getting closer and closer to becoming clones of each other tenant-wise lately.

I know the theming/concept is cool. How's the food/desserts?

I've heard Toothsome for a while. It's unclear if that's still the intended experience, but if it is, I am completely on-board.

Toothsome, would be an amazing addition for Citywalk, and would entice quite a large crowd for it, especially considering SoCal.

The Saddle Ranch plot could house a 30,000 Sq Ft. structure. Toothsome in Orlando only occupies about 15,000 sq of space. They could definitively do a lot with the location.

Oh wow. How cool would it be if we get the definitive version of Toothsome. Though honestly, I would be happy with something similar to Toothsome East.

The Saddle Ranch plot could house a 30,000 Sq Ft. structure. Toothsome in Orlando only occupies about 15,000 sq of space. They could definitively do a lot with the location.

Oh wow. How cool would it be if we get the definitive version of Toothsome. Though honestly, I would be happy with something similar to Toothsome East.
Toothsome is huge as is... no reason to go any bigger. Now if they want to put multiple different concepts here (Cowfish?), then that would make a little more sense.

Toothsome is huge as is... no reason to go any bigger. Now if they want to put multiple different concepts here (Cowfish?), then that would make a little more sense.

Or, you know, have Toothsome apart of a Hotel portion, considering that Toothsome wouldn't take all the land from what Saddle had.

I'd rather it be NBC Sports Grille, Toothsome and Cowfish all within a single structure.

I'd rather want to see Cowfish replace Tony Roma's.

As for Grillbrew, it doesn't seem to be as popular as some would think. And to be honest, I'd rather want to see them use the land to the best of their abilities.

I feel I want to get more confirmation than just Screamscape. Yes, I agree I've been hearing the rumors for a long time, but at least one other source confirming it would make me feel better and get more excited.

Assuming this does turn out to be true... does that mean Hard Rock is sticking around? Because I have no idea what could replace it if it isn't Toothsome.

I'd rather want to see Cowfish replace Tony Roma's.

As for Grillbrew, it doesn't seem to be as popular as some would think. And to be honest, I'd rather want to see them use the land to the best of their abilities.
Grill Brew is popular...when there's a big sporting event on. I don't think it needed to be such a big space though... they could've split that restaurant up into two separate ones.

Thought I'd post this update. I have absolutely no inside information on this at all, just my own speculation based on what I saw. But the grass path leads directly to the gates. So the gates could easily be opened and there'd be a walkway to the center grass area. Why else would they do that?

The dirt areas would either be more grass, or walled off. I have no idea if they'd actually do this, but in any case, it's not just dirt there anymore.

Have they ever used this space for anything since they made it a lawn? Came here in light of how it seems the SNW AP Preview Check-in will be here.