Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As long as they have the clown car and the giant Parade float-thing they’ll have nailed this zone. Between this and Vamp ‘85 I don’t know what’ll be more fun
yeah the the parade and the clown car could easyly fit the zone so well everthing else just screams house

I thought it was a whole bunch of different things primarily related to operations? Havoc couldn’t possibly have been their darling in 20, since it seems to have been liked on cast alone.

Yeah; plus I thought Tomb of the Ancients & Dead Waters were A&D’s favorites of their respective years but lost to AHS(26) and Scarecrow(27)

I thought it was a whole bunch of different things primarily related to operations? Havoc couldn’t possibly have been their darling in 20, since it seems to have been liked on cast alone.

Yeah; plus I thought Tomb of the Ancients & Dead Waters were A&D’s favorites of their respective years but lost to AHS(26) and Scarecrow(27)
I acknowledged casts. The house isn’t complete without a cast. A half-decent cast will assure their favorite a win. A sub-par cast will knock a favorite out of contention. A stellar cast can take it.

But guests opinion and everything else? That’s been confirmed to me as an urban legend.

And Scarecrow was always the favorite last year. I was hearing raves about it months before anything else. If I had to put money on it, I’d put Sinema as the favorite this year. Just watch Twitter and see how members of A&D react to their own creations.

(And Hollywood is likely winning Street, though Vamp has a shot).

And Scarecrow was always the favorite last year. I was hearing raves about it months before anything else. If I had to put money on it, I’d put Sinema as the favorite this year. Just watch Twitter and see how members of A&D react to their own creations.

(And Hollywood is likely winning Street, though Vamp has a shot).

Not surprised about Scarecrow being the favorite; I always thought it was Dead Waters since that one was the one that was talked about most when the originals were announced. Good point about Sinema; Aiello was really excited about it and John Murdy even acknowledged how good it looked.

Oh; so the guests don’t even have that much input?
Yeah, I got the same redpill a few months back.
Hollywood is likely winning Street, though Vamp has a shot
If the rumored Chucky is in Hollywood...what? Chucky in a house sounds okay, but a zone? The idea is laughable to me honestly.

If KKfOS ends up in Hollywood, (Where it deserves to be imo) this seems more believable.

Yeah, I got the same redpill a few months back.
If the rumored Chucky is in Hollywood...what? Chucky in a house sounds okay, but a zone? The idea is laughable to me honestly.

If KKfOS ends up in Hollywood, (Where it deserves to be imo) this seems more believable.
Hollywood is the only street I’ve heard any advanced praise of.

EDIT - And it was the zone itself getting praise. I don’t discuss things so round-aboutly with sources.

I'm a sucker for Chucky and if they found a fun direction to go with it, all the better. I liked the toyfair idea someone had. Also, I've been wondering where those improvisational actors, dancers and puppeteers might end up. I can see them in the Chucky zone, the Vamp zone, or the other IP zone. I'm not going to shut up about wanting a full Thriller dance break in one of them until it doesn't happen.

I'm a sucker for Chucky and if they found a fun direction to go with it, all the better. I liked the toyfair idea someone had. Also, I've been wondering where those improvisational actors, dancers and puppeteers might end up. I can see them in the Chucky zone, the Vamp zone, or the other IP zone. I'm not going to shut up about wanting a full Thriller dance break in one of them until it doesn't happen.
I also enjoy Chucky and think he could make a pretty fun house, but I've seen footage of a Chucky zone in Hollywood.

The word I'd use to describe it is...sad, mostly due to the costumed Chuckies.

I hope it’ll be Carnival or something like that. Chucky & minions taking over something in Hollywood would be an awesome zone
My idiotic idea would be something like the Stark Expo in Iron Man 2 (or the Terminator 2 3D show for that matter) with Chucky putting on a crazy show with dancers and fireworks, selling weapons to psychopaths or something like that. It makes no sense, but I'd like it.

EDIT- Come to think of it, they had the warehouse scene in Bride of Chucky with all the iconic horror props- maybe Chucky is ransoming them back to their owners. heh heh

My idiotic idea would be something like the Start Expo in Iron Man 2 (or the Terminator 2 3D show for that matter) with Chucky putting on a crazy show with dancers and fireworks, selling weapons to psychopaths or something like that. It makes no sense, but I'd like it.

That’d be a good take on the Chuckster. If they did something like Psychoscarepy Unleashed but with Chucky taking over I’d die. The more that I that about it the more excited about the Chucky zone - I think that’s been what I’ve said about everything this year lol