Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Seeds of Extinction

I wonder if legal had an OSHA concern with only a single light source... :lol:

That add at the end of the description nearly confirms one of my suspicions about this house though...

The house takes place, predominately, inside. Offices, store rooms, etc. And I think it's the Legendary Truth offices...

Last edited:
Seeds of Extinction places [you] on Earth moments after a meteor has hit, causing immediate mass destruction across the entire planet. [You] will come face-to-face with horrific, humanoid plants, strangling vines, deadly blooms and more. [You] will have no place to hide as [you] find a way to escape the invasive vegetation overtaking the place [you] once called home.

I'm not going to lie, this sounds like one of the most inventive, potentially beautiful mazes in a long time. Putting it in "those" offices would be a great easter egg.

Whoever's doing the announcement video packages this year is killing the game, by the way. Eerie, evocative, spooky. Love it.

I wonder if there will be any stray human survivors playing victims in the house. Either way, I think the execution of the costumes for this house will determine how good and how scary it can be.

I'm a Hollywood guy but I have known about this house for the Longest time now and if I was going this would be my Most Anticipated.

Such a unique and interesting concept. The video is filled with dread and silence like the Scarecrow the Reaping Announcement. Extremely excited to see what Orlando does with this.

This sounds fun. And indeed not alien related.

My prediction is that the meteor itself is likely the finale. Facade...could be interesting. I could see us just entering straight into a surrounding of green then progressing to the offices and such.

Seeds of Extinction places [you] on Earth moments after a meteor has hit, causing immediate mass destruction across the entire planet. [You] will come face-to-face with horrific, humanoid plants, strangling vines, deadly blooms and more. [You] will have no place to hide as [you] find a way to escape the invasive vegetation overtaking the place [you] once called home.
Just out of curiosity... Why do [you] do that? Is the word "guests" that confusing?

This sounds fun. And indeed not alien related.

My prediction is that the meteor itself is likely the finale. Facade...could be interesting. I could see us just entering straight into a surrounding of green then progressing to the offices and such.
How the façade for Hallow'd Past was a warehouse, because we were entering a warehouse - I expect this to have a fairly non-descript façade. I could be wrong though. I don't know much about outside this one.

How the façade for Hallow'd Past was a warehouse, because we were entering a warehouse - I expect this to have a fairly non-descript façade. I could be wrong though. I don't know much about outside this one.
This is in the new parade building, yes?

so are we gonna get headlamps for the single light source or just a literal single light source in each scene?

Legacy has stated that this could be the most intense this year, so I'm pumped.

so are we gonna get headlamps for the single light source or just a literal single light source in each scene?

Well the single light scource for the entire house was probably a factor of the potential intensity of the house, but considering there's no official word or mention of it, and Legacy said this...

...me thinks that idea got scrapped. It still could be a good house since admittedly it's a unique idea and there could be plenty of camouflage scares.

So this is the house where the Legendary Truth statues, crashed plane, and the AvP Jeep are going right? Also are they still doing one light in this house?

Legacy, was the single light source aspect of this house the sole reason it was at the top of your list? Or do you also expect great things from the scenic, costumes, scares, etc.

That add at the end of the description nearly confirms one of my suspicions about this house though...

The house takes place, predominately, inside. Offices, store rooms, etc. And I think it's the Legendary Truth offices...

So is the single light source thing still happening?