Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28 Construction Thread

From Billy, we got construction going on for the Harvest.

For what is essentially the photo op zone, this is quite the upgrade in props/theming compared to last year.

Yeah much better looking this year than last years basic look. Although, I cant wait to do a selfie with the Stroller Brigade photo op. Just being goofy, I need a pic with Sam from TrT, never got to do it last year, was always caught up running back in forth.

For what is essentially the photo op zone, this is quite the upgrade in props/theming compared to last year.

So basically every section of the Harvest will be a different IP I'm guessing. Obviously the TrT section has Sam's fire pumpkin and a school bus door but the Halloween section is a little less obvious beside the Haddonfield sign of course. The white sign is from the "Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium" and the mail box is from the opening credits of the movie.

Halloween_4_Michael_Myers_Mailbox_F.gif

and maybe a little more then just pictures... maybe a full on scarezone/house...