Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: The Harvest

So...if that pumpkin and bus door is where I think it is, I think we're getting our first glances as to how they're doing this this year.

So...if that pumpkin and bus door is where I think it is, I think we're getting our first glances as to how they're doing this this year.

Yup, that's in the Plaza of the Stars alright. An' here's even more pics from the Harvest.

It's stunning how many props this zone is getting compared to the plain trusses/signs from last year, add in all the props all the other zones are getting, and this is by far the most they've been putting into the zones in a long time.

Last edited: