Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I took this one tonight...

Its a little blah looking, but its the best I could do without a tripod...or trashcan for that matter...from this spot.

riverboat.jpg

I was at DHS today for ESPN The Weekend, and I got a buttload of pictures of the parade...so when I upload them all I'll post 'em in another thread, but here's one for now!

alice1dm9.jpg

That seagull stands out so much he looks almost like he was Photoshopped in there. :lol:

That seagull was pretty mellow, it let me get about 3-4 feet from it in Marvel. I took a ton of pics of that one, and a couple other birds in the park on Fri. I have one where if the trident wasn't so blurry from being all the way across the lake, it'd look like it was a seagull on a skewer. :lol:

I HATE THOSE BUCKETS!!!!!!

My dumb ass was laughing at the bucket on the opposite side soaking these little brats but I was completly oblivious that I was standing under one too and I got soaked. :mad: