Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Genie over at DTD.

259210838_wEmRK-M.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
upov

Angela officialy has a competitor, in my opinion. I'll see if I can give you some more :rep:

Nah, no competion on my part, I'm just a pic posting ho. Besides she has pics from inside the Dis parks, all you'll get from me "el cheapo" are pics like my one for today from DTD, and maybe a Dis hotel every once in a blue moon, It'll mostly be Universal pics from me since I take tons of pics there every week.

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's just nice to have a place like OU and IOA Central to post pics and people enjoy them, unlike some of the more Dis oriented fan sites out there.

i really thought it was the picture from when they had the giant blow up genie back in the day. like the one on the full house episode where michel wins the princess prize. genie looks great

Nah, no competion on my part, I'm just a pic posting ho. Besides she has pics from inside the Dis parks, all you'll get from me "el cheapo" are pics like my one for today from DTD, and maybe a Dis hotel every once in a blue moon, It'll mostly be Universal pics from me since I take tons of pics there every week.

What I mean is that you take nice pictures, like her. But since you do Universal, it means varitey.

Aww, cute! I love myself some dolphins. And I like how you called it an "edot". Ah, mispelling. Anyway, here's my addition for tonight:

Some crazy tarp over the screen near Spaceship Earth showing wait times.

Reactions: kristilovesdw
Aww, cute! I love myself some dolphins. And I like how you called it an "edot". Ah, mispelling. Anyway, here's my addition for tonight:

Some crazy tarp over the screen near Spaceship Earth showing wait times.

Dolphin waiting for his food at Sea World

edot: I thought it would automatically resize it?

Great pics you guys! :rep:

Here's my addition for today. Random shot of Pizza Planet, tis yummy! :yum:

pizzaplanet.jpg

k....you guys all take wonderful pictures and are making me jealous that im not there right now!!!! just a few more days...ill be there sunday with my 2.5 gig mem card!!!!! lol. thanks for sharing everyone!