Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tropical Hideaway

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Lol! So that's where the lumpias went.

Do we know an opening timeframe on this?

Do we have a better idea of when this will open? I know Disney said “later this year”. Is it currently looking like a Dec. 31st opening?

(I’m going the week before Thanksgiving and this sounds like an awesome place to eat at)

Do we have a better idea of when this will open? I know Disney said “later this year”. Is it currently looking like a Dec. 31st opening?

(I’m going the week before Thanksgiving and this sounds like an awesome place to eat at)
From what I could see through the semi-transparent cloth that was visible from the Jungle Cruise, the place is nowhere near ready. It didn't even look like they had the deck/flooring in yet.

From what I could see through the semi-transparent cloth that was visible from the Jungle Cruise, the place is nowhere near ready. It didn't even look like they had the deck/flooring in yet.
I’m assuming it won’t be ready for my trip in mid-November then. Shame. Sounds like a great Jungle Cruise version of Blue Bayou. Thanks!

And of course I missed it by one day. When I was in the park yesterday, all the walls were still up. Now I go out of town for 3 days, and by the time I return, my pass is blocked. Oh well, that means it'll be less crowded when I get to stop by in January.

I will say, I've been waiting for the Orange and Raspberry Whip flavors for years ever since I saw them at WDW many years ago. Can't believe it took so long to get to the west coast.

Can somebody explain SEA to me? Is it just this Easter egg that’s buried in a bunch of Disney rides?

I think I brought it up before, but SEA is the Society of Explorer's and Adventurers.

It'd been associated with quite a few Disney attractions across the world, with Miss Adventure Falls; Tower of Terror (TDS); Indiana Jones Adventure and Mystic Manor to name a few, all connected by it's members of the organization.