Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

:popcorn:

Edit: Ok. This is kind of disappointing. DCA already has a shooter screen game with Toy Story Mania and with Spider-Man in IOA being one of the greatest rides of all time which will bring obvious comparisons, this is what they go with?

I'm also hoping that this is going to be far more than the RRnC retheme that's rumoured for the Avengers/Captain America coaster.

Ant-Man microbrewery sounds nice though.

Last edited:
WDWNT has gotten word of what is coming to Marvel for DCA; via Internal Documents

BREAKING: Full Attraction, Restaurant, & Store Lineup Revealed for MARVEL Super Hero Land at Disneyland Resort - WDW News Today

Phase One
  • Spider-Man Shooter Dark Ride (Screens)
  • Dr. Strange Mini-Show
  • Ant-Man Microbrewery
Phase Two
  • Avengers attraction
It also seems unlike from previously, the Red Car Trolley will apparently remain
Whew! Glad to see those spinner rumors were hogwash. Spiderman sounds like it will be a more elaborate Battle for Metropolis.

:popcorn:

Edit: Ok. This is kind of disappointing. DCA already has a shooter screen game with Toy Story Mania and with Spider-Man in IOA being one of the greatest rides of all time which will bring obvious comparisons, this is what they go with?

In the retrospect of Spider-Man, it's one of a kind, yes. But I don't think Disney is simply trying to..shall we say, compete with IOA on that.

If it's more like Justice League than it is Toy Story, sans the practical effects; this may have some bit of potential..

As far as Avengers, I have to think this will be more like Guardians Epcot in ride system, than RnRC.

In the retrospect of Spider-Man, it's one of a kind, yes. But I don't think Disney is simply trying to..shall we say, compete with IOA on that.

If it's more like Justice League than it is Toy Story, sans the practical effects; this may have some bit of potential..

As far as Avengers, I have to think this will be more like Guardians Epcot in ride system, than RnRC.

The KUKA arm rumour could actually be at play here for that. I’m hoping it’s more like MIB than Toy Story Mania however.

That proposed Spider-Man ride is definitely the most lame thing I've read today. Only Disney would say, "Yeah, let's do Toy Story Mania 2.0 in the exact same park." (Actually, Universal... well, I won't go there!)

The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man has nothing to worry about if that report is true.

I think the guy who designed Spider-man at IOA and Joe Rohde are working on this project. It might night be horrible.

Could well be. Obviously I'm basing my impression on the specific wording in that article, the accuracy of which - clearly - we can't verify at this stage.

But using Toy Story Mania as your comparison point for a major ride based on one of the most popular (if not THE most popular, overall) Marvel characters does not make it sound like they're aiming particularly high.

Man... this is so disappointing. Something really promising could’ve been done here, yet they go the cheap, quick route. The entire opposite of Galaxy’s Edge.

It's odd. The MCU has pulled twice the box office of Star Wars and is still going strong whereas Star Wars seems to be in some what of a decline.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a movie as I am for Avengers 4.