Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Akbar's Adventure Tours

Can anyone provide a POV of Akbar's? I have been looking to do a history deep dive on this for awhile. Also, preshow vids would be nice! Just curious since no one has posted here for 6 years-ish if anything had turned up.

Can anyone provide a POV of Akbar's? I have been looking to do a history deep dive on this for awhile. Also, preshow vids would be nice! Just curious since no one has posted here for 6 years-ish if anything had turned up.
It was honestly a great ride...I'd love to see the film again

There are some pre-show links on YouTube, and a POV of Questor

I'm sure you've seen those already though

From what I can tell, Akbar was a BGT exclusive. So little info available, can't even find a transcript. A very odd duck, with an ANIMATRONIC in a Busch ride, near unheard of. Also, they were doing mismatched seats themeing even before Three Broomsticks!
IMG_20130806_134359.jpg

From what I can tell, Akbar was a BGT exclusive. So little info available, can't even find a transcript. A very odd duck, with an ANIMATRONIC in a Busch ride, near unheard of. Also, they were doing mismatched seats themeing even before Three Broomsticks!
IMG_20130806_134359.jpg
I remember a brief synopsus of the ride, but that's about it haha

I almost certainly rode Akbar's Adventure Tours at some point, but I was so young at the time I have no memory of it, so I would also appreciate a video of it. I don't know what's left of the ride at this point, but I'd really like to see something like Battle for Eire (which is at BGW and uses the same simulators from Questor), but with an Egyptian theme, using that building. Seems like a relatively inexpensive way to give the park an indoor family ride, something BGT is nearly alone in not having.