Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

Michael is the shorter, portly guy right? He's been there forever and he's great.

Seriously, Diagon Alley still is my top bar for themed lands and I love it so much. Going to WDW and DLR the past month just reminds me more and more how great it is.
The thing is, Ultra-themed lands like this didn’t really exist until Diagon.

That is unless you consider the entirety of Tokyo Disney Sea.

I don't remember seeing this view before. HE staged when it arrived and was waiting to be placed on the track:

67610803_10215612883658084_4972839420232204288_o.jpg

So how does the maintenance schedule work for HE? Do they periodically shut down cabins?

It seems like they always run at full capacity...Just curious

The cabins are probably a daily or nighttime thing. They recently shut down the entire attraction for one day. At the time, we presumed it was to replace the entire cable.

I do. During HHN that year those waiting in line could see the top of them

We were all so excited and filled with anticipation back then. Grand theme park lovers times.

Chuck Plagmann of Orlando Informer Community FB earlier today posted some photos of Gringotts queue, according to Chuck, stretching all the way into the streets of San Francisco....and it's raining hard to boot. ....He also posted a video showing the line going from Gringotts queue all the way out to SF. This was a line for the queue, not the lockers, in the video. Unbelievable.....One of the posters replied the standby line was 5 hours when on Saturday. She had Express and Express took an hour.

Last edited:
Chuck Plagmann of Orlando Informer Community FB earlier today posted some photos of Gringotts queue, according to Chuck, stretching all the way into the streets of San Francisco....and it's raining hard to boot. ....He also posted a video showing the line going from Gringotts queue all the way out to SF. This was a line for the queue, not the lockers, in the video. Unbelievable.....One of the posters replied the standby line was 5 hours when on Saturday. She had Express and Express took an hour.
Did that and will never do that again. Chuck is a trooper.

I'm relieved that Hogwarts Express only closed for a day. I'm not crazy about going to a park and finding out my favorite attraction has been closed for a while or for good!