Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man

i´ĺl prefer this
MV5BMDZjMDJkMmYtOGU0NC00OWUxLTljNWMtYjViZjIzNTdjYjU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
hold up

This should be a fun maze. I just hope we actually get to see a showdown between the two.

I can't remember but was there a scene of Freddy actually fighting Jason in FvJ?

Is some kind of monster the title of the maze you heard? Cause I know I’m not mistaken in knowing that the movie by that title is a documentary about the St. Anger era of Metallica and that’s nothing to make a maze about unless it’s just rooms of James and Lars arguing.
It is also a song :p but that's what they are using as a working title I assume!

Hold on, is this strictly Frankenstien's Monster and the Wolf-man or there are other monsters, but those 2 are the main focus?

This should be a fun maze. I just hope we actually get to see a showdown between the two.

I can't remember but was there a scene of Freddy actually fighting Jason in FvJ?
Not fighting but at the end they had one of them who "won" and would switch every hour or couple of hours.

I'm very interested in how this will turn out, the thing that scares me is the new location, it hasn't always put out great houses, but as long as they transfer what worked really well last year, it should be awesome.

So the IU article basically says this is loosely based on the film, and indeed it's just Frankenstein vs Wolf Man on the well known settings.

Slash is also back to score.

I’ll admit doing the Frankenstein vs Wolfman storyline for the sequel does seem like a strange choice, but at least Wolfman won’t be popping out of a corner only twice like last year. It looks like the other monsters won’t be returning and that’s kind of a letdown. But maybe, just maybe, we’ll see them in the remains of the Frankenstein castle. They can look all charred up from the explosion and give us the final scares but I highly doubt that will happen. Overall I am still very excited to see this!

the wolfman ia my favorite universal monster. he always been used poorly for hollywoods event, with a crappy HOH overlay, and only 2 scares in ucm. so, i am glad to see my boy return.

based off the description, it seems the villagers lured frankenstein into "wolfman" territory. based on that, i won't be surpised if it'll be like freddy vs jason where there's a franenstein section with angry villagers and the creature, a wolfman section with the wolfman and gypsies, and ending with a "battle" (left and right scare like before possibly).
(note - i wonder if they'll do a transformation room.)

I really wish it was Frankenstien vs Wolfman vs Dracula. Dracula didn't get enough to shine, it was just him as a wolf.

I can see House of Frankenstein/Dracula showing up for one last encore in 2020 and then the Blumhouse Monster Movies taking over from there. Maybe they could take the versus concept even further and have the monsters taking sides against each other, hah.