Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I was thinking about and quite cautious about is that kids, when Jurassic world opens, are going to be jumping and climbing on the new rocks in the planters. They aren't necessarily hard to climb onto and are quite high if a child were to climb on and fall off of, but idk

Last edited:
Video Update

The one thing I was thinking about and quite cautious about is that kids, when Jurassic world opens, are going to be jumping and climbing on the new rocks in the planters. They aren't necessarily hard to climb onto and are quite high if a child were to climb on and fall off of, but idk
Universal just needs to place a sign that says that no one is allowed to climb the rocks. Also, if the kids do climb it it’s 100% the parents fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Universal just needs to place a sign that says that no one is allowed to climb the rocks.

You vastly overestimate the intelligence of people on vacation / theme park tourists. I worked at a theme park for 3+ years and even when I visit as a guest... knowing what the CM's are going through, my IQ drops like 40 points when I visit. People just turn their brains off. I dont blame them tbh.

You vastly overestimate the intelligence of people on vacation / theme park tourists. I worked at a theme park for 3+ years and even when I visit as a guest... knowing what the CM's are going through, my IQ drops like 40 points when I visit. People just turn their brains off. I dont blame them tbh.

True but if a kid falls and breaks their leg, they can't sue Universal because of the sign. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on. :rimshot:

It’s called common sense.

:shrug:

Not to go off topic but does anybody have a recommended hotel for the area?
Hilton is the closest to the park with theme park views. Nothing overly special but no one else can beat the distance to park. I’ve book for Dec. 22nd-25th this year lord help me with the crowds, not sure if this will stick though.

Or feel like staying in the heart of Hollywood try Magic Castle Hotel walking distance to Hollywood tourist locales, easy commute to Universal, and can get you reservations to the private club, Magic Castle, next door for a fun night. This one is in my future for sure.

Hilton is the closest to the park with theme park views. Nothing overly special but no one else can beat the distance to park. I’ve book for Dec. 22nd-25th this year lord help me with the crowds, not sure if this will stick though.

Or feel like staying in the heart of Hollywood try Magic Castle Hotel walking distance to Hollywood tourist locales, easy commute to Universal, and can get you reservations to the private club, Magic Castle, next door for a fun night. This one is in my future for sure.

The only other would be the Sheraton that's right next to it in just how close, but yeah.

Outside of those two, if you go a little bit north; you'll find the Garland, the Lexen Hotel, and the Holiday Inn express. If you go more eastern (closer to the WB Lot's), you'll find a Best Western Plus. And you go over by Burbank, you'll find in note the Holiday Inn Burbank, multiple Hilton/Marriott hotels, and more.

__

Back to Jurassic World, I'm gonna place my guess down in an opening slot, around sometime of the Fourth of July. Considering the rate that they're going, I am not going to be shocked if that's the time they have been aiming at now, due to the volume of people that come for the holiday.

The only other would be the Sheraton that's right next to it in just how close, but yeah.

Outside of those two, if you go a little bit north; you'll find the Garland, the Lexen Hotel, and the Holiday Inn express. If you go more eastern (closer to the WB Lot's), you'll find a Best Western Plus. And you go over by Burbank, you'll find in note the Holiday Inn Burbank, multiple Hilton/Marriott hotels, and more.

__

Back to Jurassic World, I'm gonna place my guess down in an opening slot, around sometime of the Fourth of July. Considering the rate that they're going, I am not going to be shocked if that's the time they have been aiming at now, due to the volume of people that come for the holiday.
Correct Sheraton is right next door but Hilton is the closest technically by a 100’ or so lol. Sheraton was also recently renovated but haven’t heard enough about after the renovation to make judgement. I did Hilton for the view and walking distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.