Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dinoplay?

I have a few pictures. Planning on getting better stuff this week.

y7YJVvG.jpg

Icjl9E7.jpg

Out of anything, this might be a true smash hit for the area. It's amazing to see what was a small little thing, blown out to a proper play-area for kids.

I can definitely see young ones having a massive amount of fun with Dino Play.

Noice! Loving the new interactive features. Reminds me a bit of a scaled down version of the outdoor Dino Quest area at Discovery Cube OC. My kids would love this for sure. Heck, I think I'd have a blast checking it out for the first time.

Dumb Question....can adults go into these area's and take pictures? I mean they're are some things like the T-Rex Skull I'd love to have a picture with

Might be alone on this as I'm hearing it from no one else but any smoke to a Dinoplay leaving rumor?

I personally haven't heard anything like this, but what would be the point? Very very small amount of space, unless it'd be part of wider changes to LL?
My biggest guess is new entrance to possible Studio Tour relocation OR moving JW queue over (if there's any more smoke to this).

My biggest guess is new entrance to possible Studio Tour relocation OR moving JW queue over (if there's any more smoke to this).

Studio Tour relocation doesn't make sense, due to the dead end nature of that path leading to the JW queue though. And if the soundstages to the left of SNW were to be going, wouldn't we of known that?

Also have to wonder why would they close it, expecially due to the renovations that just took place 3 years back. While SNW will be offering a lot of play aspects for kids, and that Super Silly Fun Land is the main kid area; I wouldn't think they'd simply want to close Dinoplay just yet. The only thing that comes remotely to mind, is maybe due to Super Nintendo World; there may be concerns on immersion blending from that perspective?