Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Defunctland

You guys talking about this series got me to try it out and I'm glad I did. Disney's America was such an interesting story. The worst part that the same land they tried to save ended up becoming condos anyway.

Unfortunately I can't use YouTube at work, so I had to do it when I took a day off.

You guys talking about this series got me to try it out and I'm glad I did. Disney's America was such an interesting story. The worst part that the same land they tried to save ended up becoming condos anyway.

Unfortunately I can't use YouTube at work, so I had to do it when I took a day off.
I was in that one! So, clearly it’s the best.

What ever happened the the Defunctland plan to creat a virtual reality park with all the defunct attractions in it?
Are they still making more episodes?

I can't believe it's been a year since Kevin started this project, but the first episode of The Societies is out now. This is on his second channel, Themed Alternative, which needs more subscribers. I fear if not enough people watch this one it might not get more releases, and I know how hard Kevin worked on the story (and it gets so crazy towards the end!)

Here's what he had to say about it himself:

And here's episode one: