Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man

Edit -

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Wow, now I’m starting to get a little more excited for this maze after seeing these pics! This looks like it could potentially be darker than its predecessor.

I’m not gonna watch cause I wanna wait till I go to experience it, but I’m soooooo tempted to watch it just to see how many black walls are in there. Same thing with the creepshow walkthrough

I’m not gonna watch cause I wanna wait till I go to experience it, but I’m soooooo tempted to watch it just to see how many black walls are in there

Not really seeing any, but I doubt the behind the scenes photographer on a guided tour would be snapping pics of black hallways.

Not really seeing any, but I doubt the behind the scenes photographer on a guided tour would be snapping pics of black hallways.

They mention a short, dark section in the catacombs where you "hear rats scurrying and feel stuff on your face" (feather ninjas, I reckon) so there'll be that, at least.

I noticed that when The Wolfman pops out from the posters, for some reason he has a Frankenstein audio trigger.

Also, does anyone know what Igor is saying in the maze?