Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Ghostbusters

Of all time.
I'd say Krampus, Freddy vs Jason, Texas Chainsaw Back in Business, Halloween Hell Comes to Haddonfield, Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare, La Llorona are regarded by fans as better here than their Orlando counterparts. And you could make a fair argument for Universal Monsters, An American Werewolf in London, and Alien vs Predator, but they're all based on opinion for the most part.

Unrelated, but are their any mazes that are actually better than Orlando?
Of all time.
Hollywood's AvP was significantly better. But that's because of an agreement with Fox allowing that maze to use two year's budget for 1 house.

Halloween 2, La Lloronoa were slightly better in HW and from what I've seen Hollywood's 2010 House of 1000 Corpses was better than the new one (though I think Orlando's will be better than ours new one) and Hollywood did Universal Monsters better (personal opinion), though that's mainly from the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Total Ninja Turtles energy lol
jQ5rcwugqd67wrpR9

I know I'm late to this but I'm surprised no one mentioned Insidious for mazes Hollywood did better than Orlando. I felt that our 2013/15 Insidious was superior to theirs.
Going through it first hand I can tell you that is true.

There was a cool effect towards the end where they took the flexible walls to a whole new level. There was a narrow hallway of them in the dark and used them to touch you!

Going through it first hand I can tell you that is true.

There was a cool effect towards the end where they took the flexible walls to a whole new level. There was a narrow hallway of them in the dark and used them to touch you!
I know, I actually was able to go to HHN 25 and thought they did an amazing job with their house, but those first two Insidious houses are the best Hollywood's ever done imo.

So like...I actually like this maze. Now don't get me wrong, it has problems, but it does have some well done scenes.
So lemme ask, how would you guys try to make this maze better?

So like...I actually like this maze. Now don't get me wrong, it has problems, but it does have some well done scenes.
So lemme ask, how would you guys try to make this maze better?
For one thing I would’ve replaced Slimer scene in the containment unit for the statue ghosts scene from Insidious. That would’ve added a good scare factor to it.