Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Creepshow

Does anyone know if they just gave up on the effect after the cockroach scene? Murdy said there would be black out actors with feathers touching your face but on all my run throughs, I've never once felt it.

May be looking too far ahead here, but if Creepshow makes a return next year, alongside The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill and Something to Tide You Over, what segments from the shudder series do you think might make it in? At the moment the only one I think would really work is The Companion, but I'd be interested to see what you all think.

May be looking too far ahead here, but if Creepshow makes a return next year, alongside The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill and Something to Tide You Over, what segments from the shudder series do you think might make it in? At the moment the only one I think would really work is The Companion, but I'd be interested to see what you all think.

I haven’t watched the show yet but I’ve heard “The Finger” is a good one. I could honestly see them doing an original section too if they needed 5 stories vs 4

Sorry for bumping an old thread yet again, but anyone got a good photo of the Creepshow comic book facade/poster of “Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman” in the final scene of that maze, for a little personal project of mine.