Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

I just booked the 3 house UTH tour on Oct. 17 for 3 people. I put in a request to go though 2 houses, Universal Monsters and Graveyard Games, do they usually listen to request?

For this year, they actually have designated houses to tour for the 3- and 6-house tours.

However.....you may be in luck because I've heard those two houses are usually the ones on the 3-house tour anyway. Subject to change, of course. We did the 6-house tour, and those two were not on our tour. ;)

Sorry it this is a repeat: I recall reading about the $25 ticket that gets you into the park a bit early for stay and scream. Are they still doing that? If so, available at normal ticket windows? Thanks.

Sorry it this is a repeat: I recall reading about the $25 ticket that gets you into the park a bit early for stay and scream. Are they still doing that? If so, available at normal ticket windows? Thanks.

From what I recall, I thought I read something about it only being accessible online, however that might not be true? If all else, you could literally just take your phone out and order it online at the Will Call kiosks, then pick it up immediately.