Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I was very concerned that they were just going to leave it to rot ala WoL. Damn so many things closed late summer/early fall 2017--UoE, GMR, Dragons, T2, and yeah, B&T.
Yes, and we'll have 5 new coasters by 2021...From drought to flood haha

On topic: I watched an episode of the new Treadstone show...It's actually not bad at all

I think this IP has more life than we peasants believe

Last edited:
Yes, and we'll have 5 new coasters by 2021...From drought to flood haha

On topic: I watched an episode of the new Treadstone show...It's actually not bad at all

I think this IP has more life than we peasants believe
The show Treadstone is interesting as it deals with multiple story lines. The Bourne franchise suffered from a the same story told over and over. 2 episodes in and I like the show.

I’m hoping that the show is going to just as good as the the Terminator show but the one thing I’m glad is that they are doing an in-house property instead of licensing another franchise from a different company
Yeah it’s always bothered me that the other side of the park is packed with 3rd party IPs.

Harry Potter (Warner Brothers)
Simpson’s (Fox/Disney)
Men in Black (Sony)

What makes it even worse is that they replaced some of the greatest Universal owned rides based on iconic films. Jaws and Back to the Future. Hopefully in the future they revert back to there own properties. Well we all know that will never happen when it comes to Potter lol

Yeah it’s always bothered me that the other side of the park is packed with 3rd party IPs.

Simpson’s (Fox/Disney)
Men in Black (Sony)

What makes it even worse is that they replaced some of the greatest Universal owned rides based on iconic films. Jaws and Back to the Future. Hopefully in the future they revert back to there own properties. Well we all know that will never happen when it comes to Potter lol
I have to disagree. If we're still going by the old slogan of "Ride the Movies", well...Universal's not the only studio making movies. The fact that they're still willing to work with Nintendo, Warner, and Sony is a refreshing sight in a world of companies going, "hey, look at all the stuff we own!"

I have to disagree. If we're still going by the old slogan of "Ride the Movies", well...Universal's not the only studio making movies. The fact that they're still willing to work with Nintendo, Warner, and Sony is a refreshing sight in a world of companies going, "hey, look at all the stuff we own!"
Current Comcast seems to only care about using there own IPs unless it’s for a HUGE IP for a big themed land. Bourne, Nintendo and Potter are perfect examples of this.

Current Comcast seems to only care about using there own IPs unless it’s for a HUGE IP for a big themed land. Bourne, Nintendo and Potter are perfect examples of this.
That's okay! I'd prefer all that real estate go to a third party than have it all go to Comcast. Spread the wealth a little.

Simpson’s (Fox/Disney)
Men in Black (Sony)

Could be worse. When Disney opened their studio insiders referred to it as Disney-EBU Studios. (Everybody But Universal)

That's okay! I'd prefer all that real estate go to a third party than have it all go to Comcast. Spread the wealth a little.
Universal in 2008 is not the Universal we have now...They have a much larger pool of their own stuff to draw upon now