Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WaterWorld

I will probably be destroyed in here for saying this. But, I think this show needs to go, permanently. I like and respect the show. I just think this area could use an actual ride. Just my thoughts.

I agree, though to be honest, the show (as well as Animal Actors and Special Effects) does absolutely nothing for me. I, personally, wouldn't miss it at all. And sure, theme parks should be more than just rides but let's face it, USH needs more rides because it's pretty much a disappointment for me. The Mummy is a joke and something you'd ride in a temporary fairground; Transformers has the shittiest placement and ugliest show building I've ever seen; TWD is much like it's TV show: actually dead and no longer interesting; and the shows just really don't do anything for me.

I agree, though to be honest, the show (as well as Animal Actors and Special Effects) does absolutely nothing for me. I, personally, wouldn't miss it at all. And sure, theme parks should be more than just rides but let's face it, USH needs more rides because it's pretty much a disappointment for me. The Mummy is a joke and something you'd ride in a temporary fairground; Transformers has the shittiest placement and ugliest show building I've ever seen; TWD is much like it's TV show: actually dead and no longer interesting; and the shows just really don't do anything for me.

Sounds like you just don't like the park. Maybe you should visit a different one.

I agree USH needs more rides but we can't keep closing rides and putting new ones in that spot. For example, yes the mummy needs to go in favor for a new ride. Let's say we got that new ride but, the total ride count is still the same. Your visit is still going to be the same length. That's the problem with USH. The park is adding new rides steadily but in the place of former ones or adding extra experiences to one attraction (studio tour). Back to the Future to Simpsons, Special Effects/Backdraft to Transformers, Jurassic Park to Jurassic World, and so on. We are at a time when management is FINALLY making room for more rides while keeping the old ones.

Anyone know what the hold up on re-opening this is? Animal Actors is being performed since it's an outdoor venue, but so is this. What am I missing here? I want to go soon and don't mind Simpsons or DM not being open, but I'd love WW to be a part of my visit.

Anyone know what the hold up on re-opening this is? Animal Actors is being performed since it's an outdoor venue, but so is this. What am I missing here? I want to go soon and don't mind Simpsons or DM not being open, but I'd love WW to be a part of my visit.

Stunt actors had to be rehired for the show.